HTG Supply VS Cheap Grow Lights

erm...
Pretty much everything I have purchased for operation "blue room" has been from HTG. They have good pricing, fast delivery and are responsive.
I am having one issue, I am sure they will handle it just fine. One of the pwer supplies on a hi-intensity red LED panel pooped the bed, I just sent them an email regarding it... lets see how they do.
So far in this morons humble opinion they are on the ball and doing great, I am ready to buy more stuff from them...

well i would love to pay the CHEAP price of only $15 to buy some 2ft 4bulb tek-light t5 grow light system with 54w bulbs (5,000 lumens). 2 actually one blue spectrum one red spectrum for veg and flower chamber but i really need some info, tried contacting em, nothing. any help please!?!?!?!? seems too good to be true, enlighten my ignorance.:peace:

I wish they had complete led systems because they have kick ass prices and since they are not in my state its tax free

I have HTG store about 30 min from me. Nice guys. Decent prices. Good selection of lights and nutes etc.
Bought their brand kit of 400w HPS with MH conversion bulb, hood and timer for the last grow. No problem.
Upgraded to their kit 600w digital (digital greenhouse) HPS with MH conversion bulb, hood. No problem.

okay i've hear that htg is very reliable, discreet and top quality. but i'm also very tight on budget so what do you guys think?

Huh, good arguments for both, from what I've heard. I would also look into other suppliers and brands since that probably isn't a bad idea to look at more than just one or the other.

Especially when it comes to your budget.

If you're tight on cash, buying with cash from Craigslist is another option. That's what I did at first because I didn't want to spend too much. Plus when you pay cash, you have a good degree of anonymity.

I don't believe they are a sponsor, so this thread may not be up for long. However, always research for the lowest price you can find on an item and then ask for a price-match. Every company buys from the same basic suppliers, for the same price, and they want to make a profit (some more than others). Research the item, visit a sponsor site and ask if they can match the price, they may even throw in free shipping for you. Its happened to me.

HTGsupply is the best. I've bought my whole setup from them (minus the tent, soil, and pots). Even had an issue with an MH conversion bulb and they sent me a new one with a shipping label to send back the old one. I like the lighters they throw in with bottle openers too :)

Don't call HTG suppy asking for spectural data, they don exactly "design" thier lights". I bought one of there smaller units to test, it's not the real deal...

i got a 400w metal halide complete system with the bulb pendant style for sale on ebay and craigs list if u look up xave420 and under my listings and also am selling a 150w floralux hps from htg supply.

Back
Top Bottom