Hydro Russian Rocket in Grow Cabinet

The pictures above are from 4-12. We added two gallons of waters and nutes. We trimmed some more so the light could get to buds on the bottom.

i think i have figured something out. i have never flowered with fluorescent lights, other people are saying it delays flowering times. that would explain why your plants look only to be 4 weeks along to me. if you harvested right now you would only get light airy buds and not much of it after drying. at this rate your plants may go 90 days. i would set your timer to 18/6 now if you have not already.

4-14-13 Just posting new pics today - no new updates - just enjoying the view :)

IMG_94052.jpg
IMG_67732.jpg

Sorry for the fuzzy pictures. If I take them with the i-phone they do not come out as good as they do when we use the good camera.

Well we couldn't help ourselves considering it is 4/20 so we cut a little bud and used the microwave steam quick dry method and tested it in a vaporizer. I have to admit we were quite surprised. The taste was not bad and it was a really nice high.

We cut the lights out and have flushed with ph balanced water - hoping to harvest soon - today it has been 77 days since she was planted.
I am including updated pictures.

photo-394.jpg

photo-382.jpg

photo-373.jpg

Well today was the day. We harvested Josie this morning. For our first time with a grow box we were pleasantly surprised. Only one seed made it (we planted four) and she filled the box. I am going to post pictures of the root which was unbelievable and pictures of the harvest once we trimmed the leaves. We saved the leaves to infuse in oil.

IMG_96931.JPG

IMG_9694.JPG

IMG_96961.JPG

IMG_96953.JPG

The day number can be one of several: from seed, or 12 hour light cycles. From the flip are the significant ones to count IMO. Veg is timeless, for me literally 24 7s. :)hmmmm: whatsa 7?)

PS, just remembered. You're growing autos. They're commonly counted from sprouted
84 days? I'm dumb, must be late. That sounds to me like a reasonable life/crop cycle.
Haven't grown any yet but perhaps Autos might do something for me someday.
A quick internal search found my objection: I'm cheap and Autos don't clone easy.

Thanks for the reponse - it was 84 days from seed sprouting on the autos. When we did the quick dry at day 77 it was a really nice high that lasted about 2 hours. We went with the autos because it was our first time and hoped it would be easier for us. I think it was and we just hope after the cure it is as good as the test was.

The forums and responses are so good here, you find answers to everything you need. Thanks so much for the feedback!!!! I am sure we will be back again for round two :)

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom