GC's First Indoor Cabinet Grow

There's a little Korean nail place around the corner and I swiped them when they put them out back to air-dry...:high-five:

Nah, actually, here's a different thread about them. C-Vault - anyone have any experience with these?

They are called C-Vaults and are humidity-regulated containers specifically for cannabis. The boveda packs in them are set for 62% instead of the standard 70% used for tobacco.

Well done. Funny its been over 18 years since i grew last outdoors of coarse and am harvested 2 plants and 3 more to go form my first run and yours are right there with mine. I think great minds think alike. i am using a 600 hps and 180 led. Temps get to hot(i have to use a portable ac unit) so im gonna order 2 1200 marsII standard units and a 4x6 tent. i use air injection soil. i do love those hempy pots.

That's still a lot O' light (and they wll put out heat, though you may not need the portable unit). I'd wager you could do just as well with 2 x 900's and with the cash you save, you can get nutes and beans. Hey, don't get me wrong, usually LED lights are like TV's...bigger is usually better, so, what do I know. Rock with the 1200's and send me a journal invite dude. I'll follow that. ;)

Hie Governmentchz, appreciated for your review.
But look at Mars II 140x5W =700W footprint is such small
it is quiet low efficiency than HPS, so I guess people will not buy such none energy saving but expensive lights.

Hie Governmentchz, appreciated for your review.
But look Mars II 140x5W =700W cover such small cabinet, it should be grow well.
it is quiet low efficiency than HPS, so I guess people will not buy such none energy saving but expensive lights.
what they are running them around 50% so the 700 is really like 340 watt. if you want a bigger foot print get the 900 which is 440 actual watt or the 1200 which is 585 actual watt and has a 4.6x4.6 foot print. im seeing around .8 grams per watt from the marsII lights from a few diff grows. they are worth the money easy 1 1200 is 1/4 the cost of a at600 sure it has 100 less actual watts but hey look how much you save($1800 in savings) so no reason to hate these lights. Dollar vs dollar they kick the shit out of any other led light right now.

Great journal; thank you for taking the time to provide this info.

I'm only at the planning stage of my first grow; busy sifting through all the information to decide what equipment/methods will work for me/my available space. But I've been in touch with Sara after reading both yours and BID's journals and I know I will be buying one of her units. At least that is one decision I've made :)

I'll go check it out right now.

O.K. So, correct if I'm wrong, but what you describe is the GLR, or "Gas Lantern Routine". I've just read some stuff, but still not nearly enough to understand or verify it's positive impact yet. How long, or how many grows have you used with it?

I know this is a year old. But I've used the GLR for veg both indoors and out. It works well. Sure 18/6 probably works slightly better but thats because its 5 more hours of light per day youre paying for.

Stems get really nice and thick in GLR here is three pics to show some growth using GLR that I found quite good.

It started like this
DSCN55921.JPG

7-9 days later looked like:
DSCN9636.JPG

Then 1 month from being a clone:
DSCN97841.JPG

Back
Top Bottom