GC's First Indoor Cabinet Grow

Really liking your results so far, if I asked or you said before please forgive me, did you get the standard spectrum on your MARS II?

it looks like its making huge buds and they aren't even done growing yet. :cheer:

cannabis gains the most weight in the final weeks, so if you can wait it out, do so. I like to wait until all pistil have turned which is about 9-10 weeks from first pistil sighting.

Yeah Craw. Standard spectrum over here. I find it hard to believe there might be something they could like better as this one simply rocked these two ladies.

it looks like its making huge buds and they aren't even done growing yet. :cheer:

I agree. This strain is supposed to be a decent yielder, but everyday when I look at them now they make me smile at the size of the colas.

cannabis gains the most weight in the final weeks, so if you can wait it out, do so. I like to wait until all pistil have turned which is about 9-10 weeks from first pistil sighting.

Yep, I went ahead and flushed again this morning, so that will give her 2 more days to finish ripening.

:Namaste: :peace: :thumb:

Thanks for the blueprint! When you planning on final harvest.

Good morning all! Well, today I checked Little Sis' trichs and she had several amber ones everywhere I looked. I've flushed her for the last week and decided this morning it was time.

It_hath_begun_12_27_13.JPG

left_side_gone_12_27_13.JPG

Main_cola_12_27_13.JPG

Secondary_Cola_12_27_13.JPG

Little_Sis_gave_her_all_12_27_13.JPG

scissor_hash_12_27_13.JPG

harvest_790g_12_27_13.JPG

Drying_rack_12_27_13.JPG

then_there_was_one_12_27_13.JPG

Temp_RH_12_27_13.JPG

The box was 215g and total weight wet was 790g or 575g less the box. It was all trimmed, but still on the stem as I wanted the drying to go more slowly. I spread all the branches on the drying rack with plenty of space between and put a 4" fan blowing upward. I can't put it in the cabinet as Big Sis is still packing it on in there. I suspect another week for her. The smell is off the charts and the resin is thick as honey. I took off most of the little buds and put them in the trim bag for bubble hash later. The nugs were all hard as rocks, and I cleaned the scissors off 4 or 5 times. I got a nice, sticky little marble of scissor-hash too..I am pleased.

Thanks guys. I'm quite jazzed. Glad I gave her a few more days too. As long as I can get through the next few days without any unplanned environmental changes in there, I'll take them off the stems and get them into some containers to cure.

Oh, I also was eager to take a look inside the medium. The ball came out easily enough in one piece when the stalk was pulled. From the looks of it, they are all clean, white and healthy and filled the hempy-res completely. I stuck my head into the bucket to whiff and interestingly enough, even the roots smelled like cannabis.

I shook this ball out and scattered the perlite into the garden.

roots_12_27_13.JPG

Looks great really excited about the LED from topled

Congrats Gov. Nice harvest.

Yeah, I'm watching you Gov.

G'day gov, yeah baby!! Lil sis 215 dry? Wow!! What a killer grow man. Will miss this once your finished up, uncomplicated with better than par results, this is what we strive for, awesome bro Peace

G'day gov, yeah baby!! Lil sis 215 dry? Wow!! What a killer grow man. Will miss this once your finished up, uncomplicated with better than par results, this is what we strive for, awesome bro Peace

Nope. I wondered how best to word the figures. The box itself weighed 215g empty, total weight was 790g. That makes 575g wet. I don't have a dry weight yet, but if stem removal and drying drop final weight 75%, that will still give me over 5 zips dried and cured. I'm just hoping they cure as well as they look and provide me with the quality to match.

Ha, I was wondering how you dry them so fast and you were hitting 2g per watt ( that would be exciting). My guess total for both, dry, 247g, let's see. My lil hempys at 12days, bag seed. Just put them under a 400. All because of this journal, and I will be coming back to check and compare, so thanks again gov, Peace

Ha, I was wondering how you dry them so fast and you were hitting 2g per watt ( that would be exciting). My guess total for both, dry, 247g, let's see. My lil hempys at 12days, bag seed. Just put them under a 400. All because of this journal, and I will be coming back to check and compare, so thanks again gov, Peace

Hey glad I could help out even if just for a little motivation. :high-five:

congratulations on your harvest!

Thanks KJC. :Namaste:

I ran about half the trim through the little 4-bag bubblebag set I got and ended up with a couple really nice discs of high-grade. I'm always so impressed with bubblebags. The quality is so high and it all comes from junk I would normally throw away. I actually only did about 2/3 of the trim (I realized once I started I didn't have enough ice for all of it...ffs). I probably could have done it all had I pulled out the fan leaves, but when I started harvesting, I also realized I'd only set up one box for the trim so dropped everything in there.

Back
Top Bottom