I accidentally broke two of my bottom fan leaves

How big is your plant? May not be an issue at all depending upon size.

20210725_233900.jpg

Nothing to worry about. She can make more. Even if she was tiny and lost a few she would have probably recovered. As long as they have a healthy root system and a few leaves they will bounce back

Ya sativa's are definitely for outdoor growing or if you have a lot of space its a tall plant and most of the flowering are near the light
I run sativa's indoors. I flip them early and train them so they stay short and get bushy.
Some cultivars like Jamaican Dream are very close to being a full landrace sativa yet it's a plant of small stature.

I run sativa's indoors. I flip them early and train them so they stay short and get bushy.
Some cultivars like Jamaican Dream are very close to being a full landrace sativa yet it's a plant of small stature.
The bottom leaves at some point turned light yellow and begun to wither off I assume it was light issues do to the plant itself being so tall and light not penetrating the lower half

I should like to get the plant to flower near the lower nodes and I'm using a 150 watt led light do you think I need higher wattage
You probably didn't keep your light close enough to the plant or it's a weak light.
I would look into getting a good full spectrum LED.
Check out the Atreum Hydra 1000.
It only runs about 100 watts but is a really good light.
Migro does a YouTube review of the Hydra and there are a few journals around here using them. Check them out. They are reasonably priced too.

You probably didn't keep your light close enough to the plant or it's a weak light.
I would look into getting a good full spectrum LED.
Check out the Atreum Hydra 1000.
It only runs about 100 watts but is a really good light.
Migro does a YouTube review of the Hydra and there are a few journals around here using them. Check them out. They are reasonably priced too.
Ok Kool it's only one plant I'm just practicing till I have more space

Welcome again @Mikeydlo

You are doing a great job for your first grow. When your ready to start a grow journal here is the link.

After you have 50 post you can enter out contest to win free grow stuff.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

A raccoon broke a lower branch off one of my free crack, there was just a piece of outer "bark" on the stem holding it. That was 3 weeks ago and she's still doing great . Didn't even prop up the branch or tape it, just left it lay. Pretty resilient shrubs

Back
Top Bottom