I have few problems but Idk what

peterpanda

Hello guys. I am growing Jack herer from seeds and it is my 35th day. I've encountered some issues and seeking for help. I am using 400W Led lights, starting from last week(Before, I was using flor. lamps to not to shock the plants. I have 3 ventilators to maintain air flow and my pots are big enough. I have humidifier , which makes humid between (68% and 40%). But, even my healthiest plant started to bend its leaf (and it started to touch the soil). What should I do?
IMG_390417.jpg
IMG_390313.jpg
IMG_39029.jpg

I hate trying to diagnose, cause often it could be a couple of things...butt...I would say slight magnesium deficiency...h00k...

...Solution to fixing a Magnesium deficiency
Any Chemical/Organic nutrients that have Magnesium in them will fix a Magnesium deficiency. (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients or it will cause nutrient burn!)
Other nutrients that have magnesium in them are: Epsom salts, which is fast absorption. Dolomite lime and or garden lime (same thing just called different) which is slow absorption. Sulfate of Potash, Magnesia which is medium absorption. Worm Castings, which is slow absorption. Crabshell which is slow absorption. Earth Juice Microblast, which is fast acting. (a must buy!! Has lots of 2ndary nutrients).
Now if you added to much chemical nutrients and or organics,( which is hard to burn your plants when using organics) You need to Flush the soil with plain water. You need to use 2 times as much water as the size of the pot, for example: If you have a 5 gallon pot and need to flush it, you need to use 10 gallons of water to rinse out the soil good enough to get rid of excessive nutrients.

How far away is the LED light?
Why big pots but only half full of soil?
I agree with h00k. If it is nute' related, I'd give it some epsoms thinking it is a Mg deficiency.
BTW, I find those triple meters pretty useless. If you need to monitor PH, it won't do it. It also won't give you accurate info as to when to water.

Back
Top Bottom