I lost my self confidence

XRey

WWAF wich I have grown many times before. They just don't grow. Some plants are 1 month old!
Light is a DEL ONEO 600 which I have set at different levels with no success. Potting soil. Seeds germinated but refuse to grow. I also have a combination MH and HPS 600 watts light with same results. I have grown grass with success for 30 years. I think the gods are against me.
Please help me !

Attachments

• 20200209_095417.jpg
    20200209_095417.jpg
    997.9 KB · Views: 100
What are we helping with

Can't see diddly in the pic, too far away and blurple hides everything

Need info on yer stuffs
Medium
Nutes
pH
Watering schedule

Etc etc etc

I use commercial quality potting soil. I haven't given any nute yet. Since the soil is commercial PH should be OK. I'll try to send a better picture. Thanks for helping me. Rey :snowboating:

Here.
20200209_141125_HDR.jpg

I have used commercial potting soil b4 with success. There is no nuke in the soil. The plants on the left are 1 month old. those on the right about 2 weeks. There is even a plant of tomato. It just won't grow. Could it be the light?
Thanks for answering Rey

Turn the bloom switch off to be sure your veg is working. If it is, then that’s not the problem. Even if it were too high or too low there isn’t much to it In veg.

If you are doing everything that you always do, I’d guess its your air and circulation. If that isn’t it, then were back to water and nutes. If you’ve grown with this before and never added nutes, then the nutes are time released in the soil. That’s a crap shoot at best. If your water isn’t at 6.3 PH your weed will struggle to get anything up through the roots. If you’ve grown with everything the same, then your water must have changed it’s PH level. :nomo:

I have a similar light and it calls for 32-40” away from the canopy. Mine are 50 days or so old. I don’t run both switches in early Veg.
595D9655-FA1E-4590-ADCE-20A3DC7ADB0F.jpeg

Nice set up. What size tent is that (8x8)?
Thanks... 5x5’.
I just moved the 6 over to the tent Monday. Still had the two finishing off so I built the little corner for them.

does your commercial soil have commercial fertilizer? They are burning for sure. Light distance.
those are my first two pick ups
Light distance is 15 inches but I have tried up to 35 inches with no success. I'll double check on the nutes in the soil

Turn the bloom switch off to be sure your veg is working. If it is, then that’s not the problem. Even if it were too high or too low there isn’t much to it In veg.

If you are doing everything that you always do, I’d guess its your air and circulation. If that isn’t it, then were back to water and nutes. If you’ve grown with this before and never added nutes, then the nutes are time released in the soil. That’s a crap shoot at best. If your water isn’t at 6.3 PH your weed will struggle to get anything up through the roots. If you’ve grown with everything the same, then your water must have changed it’s PH level. :nomo:
I'll check on the nutes in the soil. Thanks

I'll check on the nutes in the soil. Thanks
You were right! I did have nutrients in the soil. Bought super premium no nute planting soil this morning. I'll try with tomato seeds first so I won't waste pot seeds. Will keep you posted. Is bottled water best? Thanks for helping me. Have a nice day everyone! Rey :ciao::ciao:

I think you ought to spring for a PH pen and some PH up/down. Growing in a tent is different from outdoors. Water at 6.3. If you’ve got no nutes in the soil, your going to have to add them. Have a look at the different brands and pick one or make them yourself. Nutes aren’t really important for seedlings. It’s essential for Veg and Bloom.

I started over again with WWAF. The first 2 weeks were ok They seemed strong and a nice green color. Then they stopped growing. They just squatted, bottom leaves starting to yellow. Soil as no nute (gave a little once). Watering is every 4 days if needed. PH for soil is 7 and so is the water (checked with 2 different meters). Thai basil in the tray is the same age. Raised lights (600w HPS and a LED) a foot a week ago. Sure would like to know what I'm doing wrong after 30 years of successful growing. The only thing different is that I moved to another region. The one on the right is from the previous try. It's beginning to flower...
Need your help!!! Have a nice day XRey

Grass 2.jpg
Grass.jpg

Back
Top Bottom