I may be late to the party, but at least I'm here

Potpimp

I'm here after 15 years on another cannabis grow site and 5 years of modding several forums there. I'm a grower / user / activist (yes, actual activist, not just "keyboard activist") for weed. I first started smoking weed in 1970 but I was doing LSD before that. So, after about 60 "trips" I laid that down, along with the other psychedelics, but still hung onto Mary Jane. I love experimenting with grow methods and have an open mind about most things. I really love and appreciate this forum for creating and nurturing respect for others. I've got a very small grow of 3 Platinum OG going now, which is a much needed break from the last grow of nearly 50 landrace Colombian Gold.

always good to see a new face. :welcome:

i'm a medical activist. or at least was. it's more and more accepted.
it's a pretty good community here. stick around and let us know about your set up etc..

the real action is in the grow journals. start one up sometime so we can follow.

I'm here after 15 years on another cannabis grow site and 5 years of modding several forums there. I'm a grower / user / activist (yes, actual activist, not just "keyboard activist") for weed. I first started smoking weed in 1970 but I was doing LSD before that. So, after about 60 "trips" I laid that down, along with the other psychedelics, but still hung onto Mary Jane. I love experimenting with grow methods and have an open mind about most things. I really love and appreciate this forum for creating and nurturing respect for others. I've got a very small grow of 3 Platinum OG going now, which is a much needed break from the last grow of nearly 50 landrace Colombian Gold.
Hey @Potpimp So happy to have you on board.
Hope to see your grow soon. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom