I may have killed one?

Wow! I must be getting old I didn't realize i had entered this discussion so late! well my opinion is still the same if it happens again,. I see now that you got essentially the same advice from other folks on here which again is why this place is so great!

One other point I would like to make. When you spritz, you can spritz the soil. If you spritz on the plants, you are leaving beads of water that can magnify the light and cause burns on the leaves.
I think I read that you transplanted the seedlings right away too? Probably should wait until you get stronger stem and root systems before doing that. They are so delicate at the stage they are in.
If you have a fan on them, be sure it is not too strong. A very gently breeze is good, if your plant is physically moving back and forth, not so good for young ones. That stem needs to strengthen, a fan will help that...but in moderation. :circle-of-love:
The base of the stem looks quite thin compared to up by the leaves, if you look at your pic closely. Need to be gentle now. :circle-of-love:

Actually, yes it is. You can always make it a journal.
Here's how to start one:
How to Make a Grow Journal

The first post should contain all of the information about your grow, plant types..soil type...nutrients planned, lighting etc. etc. Everything a grower would need to know about how you are growing.
Then we can get this thread moved over to the journal with the moderators help.
Let me know if you want to do this and I'll help ya out getting things moved. I think you are probably going to be asking for input when you get to the feeding/nutrients time. :thumb:

I think I'm gonna just make sure I can at least sustain life for at least a couplefew weeks before I go starting any journal but thank u for the offer Canna. With the ffof there's enough nutes in there to bring me thru veg if I remember correctly....I do have questions on some additives and when the right time to use them though. Like Neptune's harvest liquid seaweed or spray n group...these can both be used as foiliar sprays but when do u Start them?

I think I'm gonna just make sure I can at least sustain life for at least a couplefew weeks before I go starting any journal but thank u for the offer Canna. With the ffof there's enough nutes in there to bring me thru veg if I remember correctly....I do have questions on some additives and when the right time to use them though. Like Neptune's harvest liquid seaweed or spray n group...these can both be used as foiliar sprays but when do u Start them?
Now we get into areas I'm not sure about. LOL And I really don't know anything about foliage sprays on autos. We'll see who else is on the thread to answer that. I have only used one kind of nutrient system, General Hydroponics.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

IMG_20140303_065508.jpg
IMG_20140303_065455.jpg
Still have a link lean going on but we're work in it out!!!

Kabloom you will be amazed at every stage of the grow....I used to be an ignorant fool thinking that growing this plant was too hard and too messy until i started researching. I get so excited when it is time to go home from work and i rush home just to check out my plants and see any new development. Funny enough my estimated harvest will be on the weekend of 4/20 hahahhaha how ironic is that???

Kabloom you will be amazed at every stage of the grow....I used to be an ignorant fool thinking that growing this plant was too hard and too messy until i started researching. I get so excited when it is time to go home from work and i rush home just to check out my plants and see any new development. Funny enough my estimated harvest will be on the weekend of 4/20 hahahhaha how ironic is that???

Well, you could not have planned that timing any better brotherbuddz.....that's ironic for sure. LOL
:thumb:

amazed for sure. They seems to grow so much daily...4-20 lol , u know u planned it that way!!!
IMG_20140305_182946.jpg
IMG_20140305_182939.jpg

Back
Top Bottom