I may have killed one?

I just noticed a few spots on a couple leaves...any ides what they could be?
IMG_20140305_182939.jpg
IMG_20140305_182946.jpg

Are you talking about the grayish spots in the first picture?
These could be from spraying the water, left over from droplets hitting the leaves. Keep an eye and make sure it doesn't get worse.
And just for the sake of ruling it out, check under the leaves and in the top soil for any kind of signs of bugs. Carcasses or anything moving. You will need a magnifying glass to see them if they are there.
I don't think that's what it is, but it's better to be safe than sorry. :thumb:

I have a dilemma coming soon & need some advise. I will be out of town from 3-13 to 3-18. If I give them a really heavy watering before I leave how bad will they suffer?? I'm thinking its really only 4 days so it should be OK....hopefully

Later this month we will be going on spring break vacation for 9 days and my ladies will be in week 7 of flowering during that time. Initially, I was thinking of getting some sort of watering system for when we were away but decided to try something different. I'm getting the ladies use to large infrequent feedings/waterings every 8 days in order for them to get used to that routine. If they do well during this pre-vacation trial period, I'm hoping that this will cause them much less stress during the time we are away.

Wow that is impressive Kabloom!!! I had to deal with some stretching issues when i was in veg but i know that was due to insufficient lighting very good work!!! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom