I need a dehumidifier

bobj

Does anyone have any experience with Vivosun?

VIVOSUN Small Space Mini Dehumidifier with Drain Outlet for Grow Tent Closets Bathroom and Basement
61sasW4VjUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Is it reliable? I read some bad reviews that it doesn't take moisture out of the air. Will it dehumidify my closet area that measures 8ft feet tall by 7 feet long and 3 feet wide?

I’m not familiar with that particular model but you’re going to want to go bigger for that space. That’s quite a large closet, and not being air tight.. yeah you’re going to want to spend at least 100$ I’d bet. That’s about the size of my closet but mine are in a tent.
I'm fine with spending $100. Do you have a recommendation? Do you know of a brand called 'ProBreeze' by chance?

VIVOSUN Small Space Mini Dehumidifier with Drain Outlet for Grow Tent Closets Bathroom and Basement

Is it reliable? I read some bad reviews that it doesn't take moisture out of the air. Will it dehumidify my closet area that measures 8ft feet tall by 7 feet long and 3 feet wide?
Sorry no experience my friend. :Namaste:
Welcome to 420magazine though. :welcome:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Whenever you’re shopping make sure you check the cubic feet. You wanna be over whatever the closet is. I don’t know any good brands really, just know you want it way over the cubic feet. I got a crappy dehumidifier and had to buy cheap “Eva-dry” rechargeable dehumidifiers to balance it out. I’m in a smaller space by half though.

larger units should have a rating. smaller ones just promise to remove what they can.
at 21 sq ft you're looking close to a room size dehum, not a tent size.

if you exhaust direct to outdoor with a proper fan and scrubber you may not need to remove as much rh either.

Back
Top Bottom