I transferred my plant to 12/12 cycle 5 days ago

Kabakcilar

Hello, I transferred my plant to 12/12 cycle 5 days ago, but my leaves are starting to become weak and have black spots, please help me??

IMG_7418.jpeg

IMG_7414.jpeg

IMG_7413.jpeg

what more can you tell us about the conditions, the feed levels etc ?

edit : there are a couple things that begin with that look. ph problems, nute deficiency, and mold are all possible.

... my leaves are starting to become weak and have black spots, please help me??
Other than the leaves showing the problem the plants are looking healthy overall at this point. How many plants?

what more can you tell us about the conditions, the feed levels etc ?
and also what are the plants growing in. Is it a compost/organic style of soil mix? Or is it mostly a coco coir type of 'soil' mix?

Not only the feed or food levels but the type of fertilizer and the name of the company that made it unless it is home-made.

I only had that once on my plants, it was a few days after I bicuriously thought double nutes was a good idea at that moment.

that's how bi-curious happens ? ... :laughtwo:

There are 4 plants, 3 of them have this problem on the leaves and the soil Plagron lightmix

Other than the leaves showing the problem the plants are looking healthy overall at this point. How many plants?

and also what are the plants growing in. Is it a compost/organic style of soil mix? Or is it mostly a coco coir type of 'soil' mix?

Not only the feed or food levels but the type of fertilizer and the name of the company that made it unless it is home-made.

I have mixed spots on the leaves and my leaves are very thin, weak and skinny. What could be the reason? The nutrients I use are biobizz grow and heaven per plant, I mix 12ml grow, 12ml heaven with 2.5 liters of water and give them. The soil dries out every 5 days. The current state of my plants.

Older leaves, early flower stretch, brown spots and yellowing progressing from leaf tip to base? You are using a soilless medium with seedling starting fertilizer. Everything is pointing to a deficiency in K so far. What nutrient are you using?

IMG_7432.jpeg

I have mixed spots on the leaves and my leaves are very thin, weak and skinny. What could be the reason?
Overall the plants look healthy and in good shape. If it had not been for the photos of the spots we probably would not have noticed anything wrong.

Each leaf can have 3 or 5 or 7 fingers per leaf and they are attached to a leaf stem with is then attached to the plant. Most of the leaves on your plant look to be 7 finger leaves. Most likely they are long and skinny because the plants have a heavy Sativa genetic profile.

There is a fungus that produces black or brown spots on leaves of many plants. It is most common on Roses but it can show up on just about anything. I figure that is what you have going.

Do a google search on
black spot fungus on plants
and then click on the images option and most of the photos will look like what you have going.

Give the plants a few doses of a Potassium over the next few weeks while spraying the plants for the fungus. The Potassium is a great fertilizer for overall plant health.

Back
Top Bottom