I'm cheating - You caught me - Need help

bplusg

I just made this account today, but i been trying t oget some reliable info about the real process.

I'm moving into a pretty big town home with an unfinished basement in febraury/march. I'm trying to prepare a little 5-8 plant grow op in said basement.
I'm a first timer, bear with me.

I was looking into building my own room.... nope. not tryna fuck up my investment.
so then i look into pre made grow rooms.

48-x24-x60-Indoor-Grow-Tent-Room-Reflective-Mylar-Hydroponic-Non-Toxic-Hut.jpg

its from china, and cheap. usually not the greatest decision, but its my first time, and I'm trying to just have a decent return, not trying to spend too much money. if it works, the return will pay for a really nice grow room.

my problem is, is I'm not sure what types of lamps, fans, humidifier, or even if that tent will work.

so my
TL;DR (too long, didn't read)
I wanna set up a grow op. is that tent a good fit for 4-8 plants?
also, carbon filter, where to buy, good brands, etc.

just some pointers about the electrical/build portion. i can research plenty on the growing, I'm just very confused on the room portion.

any help would be appreciated, maybe a link to a stick or another post, or anything. looking to learn.

How many lights do you plan on running and what size lights? I am assuming you will be exhausting with an inline fan and have a minimum or 1 to 4 circulating fans in the tent. Anything I am missing on your grow as far as electrical? Also any other electrical devices that may replugged in on the same circuit as your grow.

There are many brands of carbon filters which work just dandy. Most indoor hydroponic grow stores will cry them. Or you can also buy them online. You may even want to check our sponsors, I have not checked on all of the various products they all carry.

honestly I'm not sure that was really the basis of my question. how many lights CAN i run in that tent, what types of lights are good fits that tents, etc.

as in fans, and lights, is it more cost effective to buy a complete set?

Well that really depends on your budget, and how you want to grow. Would you rather have an HPS or a LED for bloom? Will you be vegging and flowering in the same tent?
It is very hard to get to much light though it is possible, most people myself included would rather have more light. I am presently growing in a 5x10 tent which I am only using about 1/2 of in flower and have 2 LEDs in there right now. One is 140 true watts and the other is 325 true watts, so I have 465 true watts of light in my tent. Hopefully by Friday my new light will get here and it will jump up another 440 watts, for a total of 905 true watts. Could I go more? Heck yeah I could, but I am not made out of money, I have a set budget to work with, I would love to have 1800 watts in that tent, maybe even 2500 but money does not grow on trees. If you check my link in my signature you will see roughly what 465 watts of light will grow, I am 2 to 2 1/2 weeks from harvest

Back
Top Bottom