I'm so done, help me, nothing grows

fatbuds420

Im so done, this is the 10th auto that doesnt grow at all.

I'm an outdoor grower from italy

Let's take my last auto into the picture

Planted 4 autos

One in solo cup

One in a medium cup

One in the final pot

This is 1 month ago.

They are still so small, seeds are from royal queen

I'm using soil and perlite

MY neighbour started exacly the same. Time. I did, and his are huge, same soil and same seed seller!

What am I doing wrong?
I'm not overwatering
Not underwatering.

I did everything kinda like he did, and mine SUCK? literally feel like giving up growing. I fucked up so many times I'm just done.

I spend days doing research, asking opinions, browsing forums, read books.

Thing that most pisses me off is that my neighbour. Is a complete tool with burned braincells, he things male cannabis makes cbd that you can smoke and has literally no knowlage about cannabis what so ever.

And he's growing bangers, he literally made fetilizer from egg shells and coffee, I bought the good stuff...

Why do my little girls hate me so much :( I give them so much love but nothing works.

I know too much love is bad, but i just do everything according to the books and it ain't working damn it!

One thing that can affect an outdoor plant is soil temperature- if the pots/cups are sitting in the sun
without some type of heat shield on the pots, the soil can easily get hot enough to cook the roots- once this happens, the plant won't necessarily die, but growth pretty much stops.
It's worse in clay pots and smaller containers.
Probably not your problem,but one more thing to check- I learned this years ago "the hard way".

One thing that can affect an outdoor plant is soil temperature- if the pots/cups are sitting in the sun
without some type of heat shield on the pots, the soil can easily get hot enough to cook the roots- once this happens, the plant won't necessarily die, but growth pretty much stops.
It's worse in clay pots and smaller containers.
Probably not your problem,but one more thing to check- I learned this years ago "the hard way".
Temps are good tho, from 25 to 27c,not really piping hot u know

Out of 15 weed plants I gro, my absolute first one was massive, in 40c heat on concrete, it was absolutely massive and super healthy. I wish I could replicate what I did 1 year ago....

And he's growing bangers, he literally made fetilizer from egg shells and coffee, I bought the good stuff...

I personally haven't used egg shells and coffee and wouldn't normally suggest it over other options, but if that's literally the only difference between your grows.... then switch to egg shells and coffee :ganjamon:

ok guys, here are the pics. i'll give some background to each picture.

pic 1 and 2, this one idk how old it is, around a month, didn't keep track since i was so done. looks underfed, leaves are not very green, and it's very small.i give it fertilizer tho.

pic 2 and 3. skunk auto. sprouted 17/05, looks healthy so far, and not too small IN MY OPINION. but i'm here for your opinion guys so you tell me.

pic 4 and 5. on the right there is a feminized seed, don't remember the strain, i can check if you guys need to know., sprouted 1 week or more ago, not really worried about this one, as it has plenty of time even if it's stunning, as it's not an auto

on the left it's another auto that i just put there, don't remember anything, it should be way bigger tho.

i just put lots of seeds, and in each, i tried a different strategy out of desperation, different watering tequinches, different pot sizes, started feeding at different times. however, they all yielded the same result more or less, a small shitty weak plant.

pic 6 and 7, same story for this one, kinda all, doesn't look as awful as the others tho

PIC 7 8 9, auto AK, sprouted 2/05 from a solo cup, uppotted after 1-2 weeks (wasn't rootbound at all so rule out that problem, there were very few roots, could've left it for more but i didn't wanna risk

Attachments

• photo_2020-06-01_00-45-35.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-35.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 146
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-36.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-36.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 136
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-32.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-32.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 138
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-33.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-33.jpg
    388.9 KB · Views: 147
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-28.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-28.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 138
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-30.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-30.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 128
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-24.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-24.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 124
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-26.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-26.jpg
    308.2 KB · Views: 133
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-19.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-19.jpg
    386.2 KB · Views: 135
  • photo_2020-06-01_00-45-20.jpg
    photo_2020-06-01_00-45-20.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 127
I personally haven't used egg shells and coffee and wouldn't normally suggest it over other options, but if that's literally the only difference between your grows.... then switch to egg shells and coffee :ganjamon:
lmao, ikr? is seems that the stupider you are the better you grow with this guy!

the first plant i ever did was with him, we bought 4 seeds, his plants grew very small, mine grew MASSIVE, i had no idea what i was doing, i neglected and abused that plant, and it rewarded me with beautiful bright green leaves and a massive yield.

now with ALL of the knowledge i have, i can't grow shit! and this bastard is doing so well!

Sounds like you may be over-watering. What you think neglect is may be what the plants need, they need to get dry.
not at all! that's why i used the solo cup, i gave it as little water as i could, and i use small pots, i only water when the pot feels dry, and i water little, i don't soak the soil.

i tried Emilya watering methods, but i couldn't make it work.

any suggestions? for solo cups, i weight the pot dry, and then don't water 'till there is only 10 grams of water left ish.

for the big pots, i water little, and when the soil feels semi-dry when i stick all of my finger in it. i give it a light watering

I don't weigh my solo cups but that does sound like a decent idea if you had it narrowed down by strain. Even then, I've found that the same strain can still vary from plant to plant so sometimes those "one size fits all" approaches have back-fired for me. Now I just listen to each plant individually, as silly as that sounds. Until they're a few weeks old I only water them using a misting spray bottle, waiting until completely dry in between. Sometimes even letting them wilt a bit, then watering around the edges to encourage the roots to seek out the moisture. Emilya's method is the best and has helped me tremendously, but I'll be honest that I don't really follow it for the Solo cup stage because I tend to over-water. When they are small I think it's important to maintain enough moisture but not to saturate the solo cup to the point of runoff every time. I water it to run off before planting the seed, then use the misting spray bottle for the first few weeks, watering slowly and letting it soak down. Once they get a bit bigger I will water until run-off but still allow them to get pretty dry before watering. I also am indoors, I've heard of some outdoor growers starting off inside until the plants are a bit more rugged and then moving them outside. Hope this helps!

I don't weigh my solo cups but that does sound like a decent idea if you had it narrowed down by strain. Even then, I've found that the same strain can still vary from plant to plant so sometimes those "one size fits all" approaches have back-fired for me. Now I just listen to each plant individually, as silly as that sounds. Until they're a few weeks old I only water them using a misting spray bottle, waiting until completely dry in between. Sometimes even letting them wilt a bit, then watering around the edges to encourage the roots to seek out the moisture. Emilya's method is the best and has helped me tremendously, but I'll be honest that I don't really follow it for the Solo cup stage because I tend to over-water. When they are small I think it's important to maintain enough moisture but not to saturate the solo cup to the point of runoff every time. I water it to run off before planting the seed, then use the misting spray bottle for the first few weeks, watering slowly and letting it soak down. Once they get a bit bigger I will water until run-off but still allow them to get pretty dry before watering. I also am indoors, I've heard of some outdoor growers starting off inside until the plants are a bit more rugged and then moving them outside. Hope this helps!
what do you consider dry? so dry that the soil doesn't even stick to your finger?

what do you consider dry? so dry that the soil doesn't even stick to your finger?

Bone dry, like pulling away from the sides of the Solo cup and would crumble if you dumped the cup out. It feels weird, like you're not watering enough but it's made my plants much healthier. I usually will think I need to water and tell myself to wait another 24-48 hours from then.

Planted 4 autos

One in solo cup

One in a medium cup

One in the final pot

This is 1 month ago.

MY neighbour started exacly the same. Time. I did, and his are huge, same soil and same seed seller!

What am I doing wrong?
I'm not overwatering
Not underwatering.

I did everything kinda like he did, and mine SUCK? literally feel like giving up growing. I fucked up so many times I'm just done.

Thing that most pisses me off is that my neighbour. Is a complete tool with burned braincells, he things male cannabis makes cbd that you can smoke and has literally no knowlage about cannabis what so ever.

Why do my little girls hate me so much :( I give them so much love but nothing works.

I know too much love is bad, but i just do everything according to the books and it ain't working damn it!

Okay so let's start with simple basics. Trouble shoot 1 step at a time. Tell us about your soil mix, addative, how much drainage. What ph are you setting your nutes at. Those items will give use a better idea what we are working with

Now when my plants are that small I use a mister with a 1/2 strength nutrient twice a day in coco coir:perlite 50:50 mix.

Okay so let's start with simple basics. Trouble shoot 1 step at a time. Tell us about your soil mix, addative, how much drainage. What ph are you setting your nutes at. Those items will give use a better idea what we are working with

Now when my plants are that small I use a mister with a 1/2 strength nutrient twice a day in coco coir:perlite 50:50 mix.
well, it's just regular potting soil, about 30% perlite, nutrients around 6.2 ph

Temps are good tho, from 25 to 27c,not really piping hot u know

Out of 15 weed plants I gro, my absolute first one was massive, in 40c heat on concrete, it was absolutely massive and super healthy. I wish I could replicate what I did 1 year ago....
Just a thought. Your day times temps are similar to temps here in NZ over Summer. My containers sit on stone tiles, last summer I put out a thermometer to check the temps of the stone tiles, I forgot to retrieve it until 6:30pm and at that time is was measuring 36C. That was a lot higher than what I realized, so at the peak of the day quite possibly it was up to 40C maybe. My plants seemed fine, and at that stage they were quite big. Assuming your plants have good aerated soil and appropriate watering and nutrients I wonder if high temps are effecting your plants while they are still quite small. Fierce heat on young plants in small pots might be quite challenging. Good luck though.

Just a thought. Your day times temps are similar to temps here in NZ over Summer. My containers sit on stone tiles, last summer I put out a thermometer to check the temps of the stone tiles, I forgot to retrieve it until 6:30pm and at that time is was measuring 36C. That was a lot higher than what I realized, so at the peak of the day quite possibly it was up to 40C maybe. My plants seemed fine, and at that stage they were quite big. Assuming your plants have good aerated soil and appropriate watering and nutrients I wonder if high temps are effecting your plants while they are still quite small. Fierce heat on young plants in small pots might be quite challenging. Good luck though.
rn temps are 23-28 during the day, and 12-17 during the night

i tho it might be night time temps, or bad soil, but my neighbor has the same and everything is ok with his plants, so i'm thinking the issue lies somewhere else....

Planted 4 autos

One in solo cup

One in a medium cup

One in the final pot

This is 1 month ago.

What am I doing wrong?
I'm not overwatering
Not underwatering.

Are you growing in a tent or what? And do you have climate control ? Also how much light are you giving it daily????

Back
Top Bottom