I'm so done, help me, nothing grows

lights?

does perlite change the ph of soil?
No, perlite is inert. I grow in peat and perlite media. It also has lime and gypsum to to neutralize the acid in the peat and provide a stable pH. Maybe you should try an inert/soilless media? Get a name brand media that is recommended for cannabis, and quality nutes. Make sure you are using suitable water.

No, perlite is inert. I grow in peat and perlite media. It also has lime and gypsum to to neutralize the acid in the peat and provide a stable pH. Maybe you should try an inert/soilless media? Get a name brand media that is recommended for cannabis, and quality nutes. Make sure you are using suitable water.
i don't wanna go soilless, i don't wanna bother with PH, my soil has a ph of 7, with soiless i'll do even worse

what do you mean "suitable water?"

Im so done, this is the 10th auto that doesnt grow at all.

I'm an outdoor grower from italy

Let's take my last auto into the picture

Planted 4 autos

One in solo cup

One in a medium cup

One in the final pot

This is 1 month ago.

They are still so small, seeds are from royal queen

I'm using soil and perlite

MY neighbour started exacly the same. Time. I did, and his are huge, same soil and same seed seller!

What am I doing wrong?
I'm not overwatering
Not underwatering.

I did everything kinda like he did, and mine SUCK? literally feel like giving up growing. I fucked up so many times I'm just done.

I spend days doing research, asking opinions, browsing forums, read books.

Thing that most pisses me off is that my neighbour. Is a complete tool with burned braincells, he things male cannabis makes cbd that you can smoke and has literally no knowlage about cannabis what so ever.

And he's growing bangers, he literally made fetilizer from egg shells and coffee, I bought the good stuff...

Why do my little girls hate me so much :( I give them so much love but nothing works.

I know too much love is bad, but i just do everything according to the books and it ain't working damn it!
I will say that autos are peculiar! I ran an auto gorilla shizzzle from seedsman for my very first grow and it was SLOW as all get out. Took almost a month to even get started growing . I had 3 that did t even pop soil. I had a bag seed grow at same time and my second and third grow only had phot period seeds with germ rate and excellent growth for a noob :)
Autos are definitely a little harder to grow imo

i don't wanna go soilless, i don't wanna bother with PH, my soil has a ph of 7, with soiless i'll do even worse

what do you mean "suitable water?"
Soil is a living thing, and very few people go through the effort to do true "soil" grows. I never measure pH of my nutrient solution, as I know my media is buffered, and my water is 250ppm TDS, mostly Ca/Mg hardness. The soil/nute makers are shooting for those parameters. If I were using acid water, I'd have to add Ca/Mg, but still would not need to test pH, because of buffers in the media and nutrients(good ones). Water can be poison, too. Unsuitable water could be caused by several things: salt, herbicides, toxic elements/minerals, chlorine.

how much perlite should i use? are those soils already mixed with some nutrients?

Yes, Is already mixed with perlite.
The two i suggested havent got many nutes in them and that's why they are cheaper.
If you want prefertilized mix you could go with biobizz allmix (about 18 euro) or canna terra professional plus (22 euro) or maybe some plagron royalmix (20 euro).
All of these are widely available in Italy.
Leave the supersoil kond of things for when you will have some more experience

I have read every post to date in this thread... and it appears to me that you might consider reverse osmosis (RO) water and the ph of your soil and water. Why I'm saying this is from what you stated in your earlier posts that your friend makes fertilizer from eggshells and coffee grounds. The coffee grounds acidify the soil and the eggshells buffer this, keeping the ph from going too low. The added calcium from the eggshells is very important as well. Remember, lots and lots of people grow tomatoes using eggshells and coffee grounds the very same way. I'm an outdoor grower too. I have learned the hard way that TDS (measured in PPM) and acid/alkaline balance (measured in PH) is extremely important. I believe this could be the main difference between your grow and the one your friend has. Hope this helps... :yummy:

I've read the entire thread and find it quite puzzling. I have little to add. I will note that when I start my plants in solo cups I'm very frugal with the water. I water them using a syringe and only give them 20 ml every watering for the first 2-3 weeks. I squirt a thin line of water in a 2-inch perimeter outside of the plant's base stem. I do this about every 3-4 days.

I note that you don't speak very highly of your neighbor. Have you considered sabotage? Maybe he's coming over peeing on your plants at night. :rofl:

If your gonna switch mediums and want something dead simple then go with Promix. It is a soiless mix and I know you said earlier you were concerned about the right ph but you don't have to ph your nutes when using Promix it has buffers in the mix to keep it in the right range so your plant can take up all the nutrition it needs. Just water when the pot feels light and you will have good results.

Check out this thread about not phing with Promix it's a good read.

If your gonna switch mediums and want something dead simple then go with Promix. It is a soiless mix and I know you said earlier you were concerned about the right ph but you don't have to ph your nutes when using Promix it has buffers in the mix to keep it in the right range so your plant can take up all the nutrition it needs. Just water when the pot feels light and you will have good results.
Just be careful which promix it is. The flower mix, herb & veg, moisture mix, organic moisture mix, are all soil. The hp, and the bx (I think) are soilless media.
I use both the organic herb & veg, and the organic moisture mix myself. I got the moisture mix by accident, but it's doing pretty well so far.

Just be careful which promix it is. The flower mix, herb & veg, moisture mix, organic moisture mix, are all soil. The hp, and the bx (I think) are soilless media.
I use both the organic herb & veg, and the organic moisture mix myself. I got the moisture mix by accident, but it's doing pretty well so far.
Ya sorry I should have clarified Promix Hp is the one to get.

Im so done, this is the 10th auto that doesnt grow at all.

I'm an outdoor grower from italy

Let's take my last auto into the picture

Planted 4 autos

One in solo cup

One in a medium cup

One in the final pot

This is 1 month ago.

They are still so small, seeds are from royal queen

I'm using soil and perlite

MY neighbour started exacly the same. Time. I did, and his are huge, same soil and same seed seller!

What am I doing wrong?
I'm not overwatering
Not underwatering.

I did everything kinda like he did, and mine SUCK? literally feel like giving up growing. I fucked up so many times I'm just done.

I spend days doing research, asking opinions, browsing forums, read books.

Thing that most pisses me off is that my neighbour. Is a complete tool with burned braincells, he things male cannabis makes cbd that you can smoke and has literally no knowlage about cannabis what so ever.

And he's growing bangers, he literally made fetilizer from egg shells and coffee, I bought the good stuff...

Why do my little girls hate me so much :( I give them so much love but nothing works.

I know too much love is bad, but i just do everything according to the books and it ain't working damn it!
Try this if your potting coco coir and perlite 70%-30%
Two great Cal-Mag supplements for cannabis are CaliMagic by General Hydroponics or CaliMagic by Botanicare

1664582574086.png

Ive dealt with an early Nitrogen deficiency in one plant and a Toxicity with another a few weeks ago during veg. One light vibrant green which was early stage def, and one with claws and dark shiny upper leaves. Think its a mobile nutrient so unless you can stop it, it will just progress to any new slow stunted growth.

I'm not seeing any pics. How old were they when you started feeding them? I've been reading a few threads recently where guys started feeding their plants too early.
Wow, saw the pictures.. Early stage development relies on 3 things.. Water, soil, and light.. in the photo's I dont see what your light set up is and plants all look light starved to me... from the beginning they are droopy and not praying up, some look over watered and some under-watered.. If I had to guess its a combination of temp and light , may have been cold temp conditions in the room to sprout - grow plants in.. or other spectrum too hot.. but don't give up, get those 3 things right and you'll be growing just like your bone head friend.. I had trouble with germinating some seeds and came to the conclusion it was a combination of 2 factors for me, room temps were too cold at night and soil was too hot peaty and tannic, but its not going to deter my next grow.. I usually get it 100% right by the 3rd time.. Ask your friend some questions about his grow environment situation.. His main light source -sun room set up etc, pre everything he's doing before planting out doors.. may get you some of the answers you need..

I've read the entire thread and find it quite puzzling. I have little to add. I will note that when I start my plants in solo cups I'm very frugal with the water. I water them using a syringe and only give them 20 ml every watering for the first 2-3 weeks. I squirt a thin line of water in a 2-inch perimeter outside of the plant's base stem. I do this about every 3-4 days.

I note that you don't speak very highly of your neighbor. Have you considered sabotage? Maybe he's coming over peeing on your plants at night. :rofl:
honestly, i wouldn't be surprised LOL! i don't really speak highly of him, honestly i think he's just getting super lucky and doing stuff right by accident, the dude has 0 idea on how to care about a cannabis plant lol.

Back
Top Bottom