Soil is reused from last grow. Freshened up. I like to keep it simple. I didn't use any feed last run until late flower. Humboldt a and b, golden tree, and flower stacker.

I have been a cheap a hole. I wasn't 100% satisfied. Then I won the photo of the month, which happens to come with @Prescription Blend

Which is amazing as I have seen it work with @Krissi Carbone and many others.

Not that I expect miracles.

I just feel the plants look good for straight H20. High ph 8.5

I did dose calmag for 2 waters, because of the random deficiency of Papa Bear. But seeing that all are sharing the same up cycled soil, nobody has shown any deficiency

Unless the Charlie Brown Christmas tree is deficiency. Hah.

The nodes are spaced apart respectively about 6in on both. There are few lower fans, but getting larger by the day. Almost 50in high

Correction: over 50in high
20221012_131538.jpg
20221012_131519.jpg
Congrats on PHOTM if I missed congratulating you, Papa! It's been a little chaotic over here...

You will be more than pleased with it, it worked miracles on my Bubblegum Auto. 9 days in and she made a complete turnaround and winded up winning a PHOTM...does amazing stuff, maybe even miracles that @Prescription Blend

Congrats on PHOTM if I missed congratulating you, Papa! It's been a little chaotic over here...

You will be more than pleased with it, it worked miracles on my Bubblegum Auto. 9 days in and she made a complete turnaround and winded up winning a PHOTM...does amazing stuff, maybe even miracles that @Prescription Blend
Love it! That's what I'm going for. Your good no worries! Congratulations on your dream job. I know things have been chaotic. But we do appreciate when you make the time for updates! Inspiring. Now you get to review all the merch.... Psht.

You are living the dream! :thanks: :420:

Love it! That's what I'm going for. Your good no worries! Congratulations on your dream job. I know things have been chaotic. But we do appreciate when you make the time for updates! Inspiring. Now you get to review all the merch.... Psht.

You are living the dream! :thanks: :420:
I really appreciate that Papa, honestly. Never in a million years would I have thought I'd be growing my own, nonetheless being able to grow well, finding this forum and its members. To be able to review these products and promote them here, is just nothing short of amazing to me.

The members like you and so many others that make this organization what it is. So please. :thanks: not me! I journal cause I love to journal and I love sharing this with others who appreciate it. That's all the thanks I could ever need!

Here we go .. another day .. another photo shoot!

Water came a day early, the pots were dry dry dry. All except papa Bear drink .75-1gal. Papa Bear is only 30oz. Every other day. I apply a nice consistent flow via pump sprayer, 2.5 gal unit. It's easy to read. Easy to carry. I removed the spray nozzle and rubber valve. So it's essentially a pump water hose, not sprayer. They all get a nice drink, then I come back around to give them a second chance for high ph water. Not much just enough for any area that didn't get a drink.

All much happier when wet! :bongrip:;)

20221012_133116.jpg

20221012_133106.jpg

I awoke early after getting USPS update. Bam 'delivery today'

Whattttt?

@PerfectPipe

Arrived! Thank you thank you. This was amazing for the wake and bake this morning. They offer this discreet package, all prepped for usage. Just add you doja and go. This was the perfect score! Thank you @420 and @PerfectPipe

20221012_163148.jpg
20221012_163050.jpg
20221012_162915.jpg
20221012_162726.jpg
20221012_162636.jpg

A new day has come! Plants smell extra herby today after the earths ally 3n1. :rolleyes: A full de top coat on soil. Oh yeah hung a fancy sticky strip, just to see if there is any other buggers. Lights out for 4hr nap to air dry after sprayed. Interior tent temp went from 71f to 50f.

So far so good. They look tired, but I believe most of that is they are water for high ph h2o. You can see that de wicked any moisture that was left in the pots.

I came across an Interesting article that had a homemade remedy, I am probably going to try if the issues don't clear up.

make a kaolin clay recipe you need:

1 tablespoon of pure liquid soap (you can substitute with mild dish detergent)
1 quart of kaolin clay
3 quarts of water
Spray bottle

I will also be sourcing the blue tack cards for thrips. Just so I don't overlook future issues.

This is obviously not the only remedy. I have fallen down the rabbit hole again. So here is morning pictures, after light were turned back on. The power was set at 40% just to slowly warm the girls up. After a few hours it's back up to 80%.

We have a lady above the lights again. She is officially 5ft 11in - 71inch holy moly.

20221020_095539.jpg

20221020_095523.jpg

20221020_095517.jpg

20221020_095510.jpg

20221020_095459.jpg

20221020_095452.jpg

20221020_095444.jpg

20221020_095440.jpg

20221020_095434.jpg

20221020_095429.jpg

And at 72.5 inches the girl is done. I have no more room to go up. The chili dog has hit the proverbial ceiling. Ehheh. Tag for @Krissi Carbone

The idea is to pinch and roll the stalk at a height slightly below the average canopy height. So it falls inline with the other plants. So at 49 inches, I pre bandaged the area of influence. Smoked 2 doobs and built my reinforced device. As I got ready to hang, I'm like hmph. Looks a lot like a hanger. BwhahahahahahHa. But mine I can pre tension the ends with slip knots.

Massaged for 5min or so. Bent her over, braced. Slightly tensioned. Turned the lights down to 40% did the watering lights out inna few hours.
20221021_180438.jpg
20221021_180433.jpg
20221021_174454.jpg
20221021_174450.jpg
20221021_174436.jpg
20221021_174429.jpg
20221021_174425.jpg
20221021_160932.jpg

Bwahahhahahahahah

This was your best bet and kudos to you for making it work Papa. She's gonna be just fine like that and btw the names of these plants makes me so happy. I know there is yet another person with my humor in this world and I love that so much.

All your ladies are doing well and so fun to see you with so many different things going on-that is exactly how I like to run my grows!

I awoke early after getting USPS update. Bam 'delivery today'

Whattttt?

@PerfectPipe

Arrived! Thank you thank you. This was amazing for the wake and bake this morning. They offer this discreet package, all prepped for usage. Just add you doja and go. This was the perfect score! Thank you @420 and @PerfectPipe

20221012_163148.jpg
20221012_163050.jpg
20221012_162915.jpg
20221012_162726.jpg
20221012_162636.jpg
Nice buds and I do love the Perfect Pipe for local road trips and hikes. Cheers

Thank you! @Krissi Carbone

There is always some tent drama going on. Just glad thrips are dealt with. The chili dog is super supported and the ladies are gonna get as good night sleep for a great long day tomorrow. Hopefully some goodies from potm will arrive, so I can give the ladies some @Prescription Blend love, and start prepping for the next run. @DYNOMYCO is shown it's effectiveness. The girth of the stalk is speaking volumes. I can't imagine what it will do on my next run. I will have to buy the bigger bag next time. I figured I went big enough, psht. I will be putting that sh*t on everything from now on. That might also be amping up the chili dog. Angie OG and chili dog share alot of similarities. The leafless thing has my flabbergasted. Haven't seen a weed that didn't produce leaves. But the little baby nugget sites are in abundance. Weird. Heh. I'm gonna start looking around for my next beans. I've got about 50 of these gsc auto left. But the genetics are weak and questionable. But I might do another run and then set up for photo. I just have to see what the winter is gonna do before I can dedicate to a photo. I have a green house in my dreams often, then I wake up. So hopefully winter is good, and not extreme like last. Just bought a house in Missouri last fall, everyone's like it never snows. Well it has many times. Bastards. Got me.

I have a plan. Just gotta do some ground scanning see if it's feasible.

Nice buds and I do love the Perfect Pipe for local road trips and hikes. Cheers
Thanks @cr8grow I've been stalking your fast blueberry journal. Love that discreet setup. You seem to have it figured out. The perfect pipe had been a great addition. It's amazing how versatile and concealable it is. I usually carry concentrates for outings, but this makes it easier. Great idea about the hiking, it will definitely be put the back pack.

Back
Top Bottom