Indoor C99 1st Grow In Soil

Hey everyone, so just to update I flushed both plants almost a week ago and as of today there is no noticeable change. I'm guessing any curled leaves are going to stay that way. Maybe not. I'm 12 days into flower. Starting to get a nice familiar smell!!
420-magazine-mobile258743668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile258158967.jpg
420-magazine-mobile776196966.jpg

Now a question on nutrients. I don't want to spend a fortune but I might aswell give it a go. The only place I can find a low nitrogen fertilizer is online. Biobizz seems reasonable and I read 1 or 2 people saying favourable things. Anyone here rate these products?
420-magazine-mobile1310923612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115143937.jpg

Now a question on nutrients. I don't want to spend a fortune but I might aswell give it a go. The only place I can find a low nitrogen fertilizer is online. Biobizz seems reasonable and I read 1 or 2 people saying favourable things. Anyone here rate these products?
420-magazine-mobile1310923612.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2115143937.jpg
For anyone interested in these products I went with bio bloom. Npk is 2-7-4 as can be seen in the pics. Shout out to redmud. It's on the same scale as you suggested. Hope you approve! We shall see how it turns out. The website I bought it from is geared towards our most loved planty and the description said it benefits the flower stage. Not bad for the price of a pint and a bag of nuts!

Here are the girls before feeding. They are fairly dry now after the flush red suggested to get rid of the Nitrogen in the soil...and doing very well now since. on the right as always.
420-magazine-mobile40099389.jpg

Just for comparison here is the last group shot a week ago(still recovering from the nitrogen flush)
420-magazine-mobile957797381.jpg
now obviously lighting is different in each but they are much less droopy now and good colour. Pistils are going mad...
420-magazine-mobile2030305692.jpg

That was . Not all was well with her though. She has gotten herself burned off the lights. Nothing major.
420-magazine-mobile621344765.jpg
I tore off the burnt leaves and now have the lights up as far as they will go in the current setup!
Here's a pic of my favourite 'bud to be'..and it's from Winnie!!!...
420-magazine-mobile1061727875.jpg

I like the staggered branches. Probably cause most are opposite on these two. I would go for the odd one! Is still my favourite overall though.
So that's it for now. Hope all is well out there. I'll let ye know how things go with these nutes.
And for the future me reading this...
1...big up yourself!!
2. Im here for you dude!
3. I tried my best here lad. I hope it smoked well.

The comparison collage in my last post cut the tops off the girls. Here are the same photos in full...on closer inspection this one is , I think, 3 days after the flush.(it would appear I had previously mistaken it for a week due to working nights and misinterpreting the mm.dd. system as dd.mm. Come on humanity, band together ffs!!
420-magazine-mobile228850983.jpg
and here they are yesterday...
420-magazine-mobile161200087.jpg

I'm sorry bud but I'm just notbtge guy to ask about nutes I make mine
I've read a few things about that alright. It's real zen stuff! In ireland, we are now by law being made to either compost organics or get an extra bin for it. And that bin diverts it from landfill to ...
.....Somewhere!!
I'll be composting.

Pics in last post were from 3 days ago. Today...orange hairs. Woop woop! Another milestone knocked out of the park!! Do orange pistils have a name?
420-magazine-mobile2041100839.jpg

Bud shots
420-magazine-mobile101374592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile101507453.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1766546428.jpg

Another 3 days gone. I'm not doing it in 3 day spurts on purpose, pinky swear! More orange pistils and better close ups.
420-magazine-mobile1622750188.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1100790922.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1298475365.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1934312674.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1731303363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1055932354.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1500275818.jpg

I'm giving half doses of nutes but today was just water. The instructions weren't great on the nutes bottle so I don't want to overdo it. The soil dried quicker than usual. Only 2 days. I'm wondering have I been letting it dry too much. Something to keep an eye on. Lastly I had to trim a good few dying fan leaves. All's well otherwise.

Trimmed a lot of fan leaves that were yellowing or starting to loose colour tonight. A dozen at least. Nearly all in lower half. I've read that during flower the plant pulls nutes from leaves into buds so maybe I should have left them but it is very crowded so I'm not too worried. There are still more losing colour. Another watering tomorrow. Back to nutes. Going to increase the dose a tad. The chart that came with the bottle increases the dose every week so...

Trimmed a lot of fan leaves that were yellowing or starting to loose colour tonight. A dozen at least. Nearly all in lower half. I've read that during flower the plant pulls nutes from leaves into buds so maybe I should have left them but it is very crowded so I'm not too worried. There are still more losing colour. Another watering tomorrow. Back to nutes. Going to increase the dose a tad. The chart that came with the bottle increases the dose every week so...

Your girls look great!

They usually need a small dose of nitrogen right after the Big stretch, but like you said, it's also normal them to self defoliate at this stage.

Your girls look great!

They usually need a small dose of nitrogen right after the Big stretch, but like you said, it's also normal them to self defoliate at this stage.
Thanks KCR. I'm happy out with the effort so far. I can't wait to harvest! You growing at the mo? Do you flush regularly? I ask cause I watched a YouTube video where the guy said you should flush regularly even without signs of nute lock.

But I'm definitely not a pro, so that's just my 2 cents
I'll take 2 cent and give ye change!! ...does that sound cheap or something?!! I'll stop talking now!!! ...ps. You're making a lot of sense. I don't fancy dragging the girls to the bath anyway so I'll leave it for now. I may check out your grows.

Haven't had time to take the girls out for full photos but I took some nice bud shots earlier...well I think they're nice! But first a pH test result. Looks like a 6 to me.
420-magazine-mobile360495199.jpg

I love this next shot...
420-magazine-mobile114471379.jpg
so green!!
Serious frost on these buds..
420-magazine-mobile499445936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1709000103.jpg

I have no frame of reference though.
Roll on the rolling up!!

Back
Top Bottom