Indoor C99 1st Grow In Soil

I've definitely grown a lot in a short time I landed a job as a grower in a medical facility.
Get the fuck out! That is awesome. Deep breaths! So many questions! Eh, what does your CV look like?!! Can you ...work from home?(shit sorry, you probably get that one a lot) on a more serious note, are you growing at the mo? I seen a journal from someone in the industry that was making a comparison of washing techniques. I lost the page though. It was hardly you?!!! Have you seen such a journal? I'm very interested cause I doubt the positive effects of washing. Gonna wash some of mine tho just to see.

I dunno what the actual acronym stands for but I do know a cv is a resume.
Yeah sorry redmud, SwAgg is spot on. Never occured to me that it might cause confusion. But yeah, you must have some résumé!! "Mr. Red Mud. Smoked it all and more....boooooooo!!!
Fyi, CV stands for curriculum vitae, Latin for... (Google to the rescue)...coarse of life. It makes sense. Curriculum is a term used here at least to describe the term spent studying and vitae or vitality is associated with life. Now open your books to page.....

And we're off! Showing white hairs. Winnie looks like there might be 1 or 2 coming out but too early to tell for sure. Good few on bear tho.
420-magazine-mobile1353176017.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1879456326.jpg

Glad to see the pistils are popping! Finally getting some internet again. I'm just a General Contractor, but moved from Portland to Eugene area with the intention of growing, and building large scale indoor grow facilities. I met a guy doing the same, but had local inroads, so we teamed up, put together a few grow facilities, split ways then he called me he needed help cutting in some roof vents.

It was about 110 degrees so I was on the roof by myself, of course, finished up for the day went inside to put my tools in a corner. I was by myself and noticed that buds were touching the bulbs so I bent them over and left for the day over the next week i kept at training them next thing I know a year went by I went from cutting in vents to full time shop manager/grower

Glad to see the pistils are popping! Finally getting some internet again. I'm just a General Contractor, but moved from Portland to Eugene area with the intention of growing, and building large scale indoor grow facilities. I met a guy doing the same, but had local inroads, so we teamed up, put together a few grow facilities, split ways then he called me he needed help cutting in some roof vents.

It was about 110 degrees so I was on the roof by myself, of course, finished up for the day went inside to put my tools in a corner. I was by myself and noticed that buds were touching the bulbs so I bent them over and left for the day over the next week i kept at training them next thing I know a year went by I went from cutting in vents to full time shop manager/grower
Awesome. You were very fortunate. You sound like someone who always lands on his feet! Fair play.

I added a 2nd 100w CFL running at 25w natural daylight bulb. I was originally planning to see what kind of result I could get from one but I'm getting greedy I guess!
420-magazine-mobile228394770.jpg
420-magazine-mobile375410228.jpg

Anyone got opinions as to what could cause leaves that look otherwise healthy to curl down and in? Both plants have it, not all leaves affected and not in any particular area!
420-magazine-mobile311324790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1171145378.jpg

I found this fibrous possibly mould under a dying leaf I trimmed from the bottom.
420-magazine-mobile694028842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484714471.jpg

I couldn't find it anywhere else though so for now I'm treating it as a once off. At least till I find more.
I watered them yesterday after a busy few days. They were probably a little overdue it but if that caused the curling surely they would have bounced back by now. My number 1 suspicion is pH. I don't have a meter but I do have litmus paper. Below shows the pH of water going in on top and run off of the 2 plants below.
420-magazine-mobile74392333.jpg

So it's going in at near 7 and coming out closer to 5. Bit too low?

Anyone got opinions as to what could cause leaves that look otherwise healthy to curl down and in? Both plants have it, not all leaves affected and not in any particular area!
420-magazine-mobile311324790.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1171145378.jpg

I found this fibrous possibly mould under a dying leaf I trimmed from the bottom.
420-magazine-mobile694028842.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1484714471.jpg

I couldn't find it anywhere else though so for now I'm treating it as a once off. At least till I find more.
I watered them yesterday after a busy few days. They were probably a little overdue it but if that caused the curling surely they would have bounced back by now. My number 1 suspicion is pH. I don't have a meter but I do have litmus paper. Below shows the pH of water going in on top and run off of the 2 plants below.
420-magazine-mobile74392333.jpg

So it's going in at near 7 and coming out closer to 5. Bit too low?
how much do you water and what you use?

No set amount or timing. I give them a good sup and let them dry out over 3 or 4 days. It's tap water that I leave outside in a container to let the chlorine 'fall out' of it. Ever couple of feeds I drop a tiny bit of tomatoe feed in.
420-magazine-mobile1285573634.jpg

In flower you want a lower first number like a 4-15-10 fert your plant is kicking out the extra Nitrogen through the roots causing the ph fluctuations. She is going to start gobbling up Potassium, phosphorus, and calcium like crazy to build flowers. I would flush them out with 3 times the volume of soil ph 6.5 water let them dry out a bit then start bloom fertilizer

In flower you want a lower first number like a 4-15-10 fert your plant is kicking out the extra Nitrogen through the roots causing the ph fluctuations. She is going to start gobbling up Potassium, phosphorus, and calcium like crazy to build flowers. I would flush them out with 3 times the volume of soil ph 6.5 water let them dry out a bit then start bloom fertilizer
Sound red. I'll give that a go so. I was torn as to whether it was Just or wind burn! I think I only gave them 2 feeds of that stuff and at that it was at most half the strength. They both still seem to be growing and are a healthy looking shade of green IMO.
420-magazine-mobile1532691345.jpg

I thought maybe the fan was stressing them so I turned that away from canopy. Had to lift the lights aswell as Winnie got burned. Anyway, doing a flush now. C'mon girls, bath time!! --

Back
Top Bottom