Indoor C99 1st Grow In Soil

I just got done harvesting a tent full of autos under LED and a few photos under hps, I have some more autos sprouted, they are 10 days old today and I will be going with two
Cheers tom. You growing at the mo? A name like that would suggest your in my neck of the woods?...
I just got done harvesting a tent full of autos under LED and a few photos under hps, I have some more autos sprouted, they are 10 days old today and I will be going with two LED and two tents this time. Here are a few I have harvested here recently...️
f6487c94d0285fb72d1997c2fe961b16.jpg
827a8a24ec74b339ce27bc3f1887b970.jpg
7bcccdc134473e72e11138876baababd.jpg
b1f98c94fa4dd57a458910661963c1b1.jpg
c7a3606883b99deb847e59fd7ac2dfb4.jpg

Mother of god!! You must be stoned off your head!! That's some haul. Well done. There must have been some smell in there! Mmm. Can't wait for that smell. Doubt...nah I'm certain I won't get anything near that. I'll take what I can get tho.

Lol, the first two are thc bomb and the third one is Seedsman auto white widow, both are great auto strains that do good with topping and lst. I never could figure out how to add my journal to my signature my but it's still on journals in progress under Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017, or click on my name on this post then click on my posts and you should see it. All I have is smart phone and I don't have laptop. I will be starting another journal up in a couple weeks, my autos are 10 days old now and I will start my journal around day 25, I done journal from day one on my first grow but I'm gonna let them get going a little bit before I start one this time lol...️

sorry about that muppet... back to your grow!
No no, work away. I welcome any discussion that I can learn from. I haven't a clue what half of it means but I'll pick it up. You were suggesting tom did some kinda flush after harvest?

Lol, the first two are thc bomb and the third one is Seedsman auto white widow, both are great auto strains that do good with topping and lst. I never could figure out how to add my journal to my signature my but it's still on journals in progress under Tom Smith's First Indoor Grow With Autos 2017, or click on my name on this post then click on my posts and you should see it. All I have is smart phone and I don't have laptop. I will be starting another journal up in a couple weeks, my autos are 10 days old now and I will start my journal around day 25, I done journal from day one on my first grow but I'm gonna let them get going a little bit before I start one this time lol...️

In edit signature, in your settings tab, add the link and then replace the second repeated sentence (in the HTML code) with what you want the link to say.

You will get
Mother of god!! You must be stoned off your head!! That's some haul. Well done. There must have been some smell in there! Mmm. Can't wait for that smell. Doubt...nah I'm certain I won't get anything near that. I'll take what I can get tho.
I have stay stoned since harvest of first plant lol, and it definitely has a good odor in my grow house lol.

You will get there before you know it, I never dreamed that I could have growed plants like that indoor but I started doing my research and then I found this site and the rest is pretty much history, I have literally learned every I know about indoor growing from reading alot of other journals and I got alot of help from this great community when I started my journal also...️

No no, work away. I welcome any discussion that I can learn from. I haven't a clue what half of it means but I'll pick it up. You were suggesting tom did some kinda flush after harvest?

Yeah, I read in a magazine that putting your just-pruned branches with bud on them in a bucket of water, while leaving the bucket in your grow room with the lights on (essential an extra whole day to your overall grow) will do a very effective flush. You do this after your regular flush before you chop of course, and THEN do this. You could also then start doing the regular flush at a later time and give your flowering plants one or more extra days of growing with nutrients.

You will getI have stay stoned since harvest of first plant lol, and it definitely has a good odor in my grow house lol.

You will get there before you know it, I never dreamed that I could have growed plants like that indoor but I started doing my research and then I found this site and the rest is pretty much history, I have literally learned every I know about indoor growing from reading alot of other journals and I got alot of help from this great community when I started my journal also...️
Inspiring stuff. By the looks of things you're gonna wake up one day next year and wonder wtf just happened!! Savage

Yeah, I read in a magazine that putting your just-pruned branches with bud on them in a bucket of water, while leaving the bucket in your grow room with the lights on (essential an extra whole day to your overall grow) will do a very effective flush. You do this after your regular flush before you chop of course, and THEN do this. You could also then start doing the regular flush at a later time and give your flowering plants one or more extra days of growing with nutrients.
Man I'm not sure I'll be able to add these extra days on here and there after harvest! We will have to wait and see. Do you cure? Is it worth it do you think?

I have read about people doing that but I have never tried it, I just done two week flush, I first flushed mine and check runoff and got my ppm as low as I can by flushing and then just give plain water for the rest of two weeks. I would like to do some experimenting with some different methods after I get a couple more grows under my belt lol, have you heard of Dr Ziggy's low and slow drying in refrigerator, alot of growers are doing that now...️

Man I'm not sure I'll be able to add these extra days on here and there after harvest! We will have to wait and see. Do you cure? Is it worth it do you think?

Yes, I cure. And I can't really objectively tell yet if the bucket-o-water method adds to quality.

I have read about people doing that but I have never tried it, I just done two week flush, I first flushed mine and check runoff and got my ppm as low as I can by flushing and then just give plain water for the rest of two weeks. I would like to do some experimenting with some different methods after I get a couple more grows under my belt lol, have you heard of Dr Ziggy's low and slow drying in refrigerator, alot of growers are doing that now...️

No, I haven't heard of it... what is it? I know it gets dry in a refrigerator, so I am curious. I keep ALL my harvested bud in the refrigerator, and vacuum sealed.

Im not sure the whole process but I think you dry slowly in the fridge burping everyday for around two weeks and then you can start your cure.

Imo you should definitely cure your buds, the white widow I growed really was that good until it got about three weeks or a month of cure and then it was great. Most people I have talked to on here always cure their buds...️

Im not sure the whole process but I think you dry slowly in the fridge burping everyday for around two weeks and then you can start your cure.

Imo you should definitely cure your buds, the white widow I growed really was that good until it got about three weeks or a month of cure and then it was great. Most people I have talked to on here always cure their buds...️

Yeah, you HAVE to cure. A secret from August 2017 edition of High Times: never burp while curing, your terps evaporate when the internal vapor pressure in your container has to rebuild itself every time you let it out. This is only effective tho if you properly dried your buds beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom