Indoor C99 1st Grow In Soil

Yeah, you HAVE to cure. A secret from August 2017 edition of High Times: never burp while curing, your terps evaporate when the internal vapor pressure in your container has to rebuild itself every time you let it out. This is only effective tho if you properly dried your buds beforehand.
By burping you mean let the air out?

I meant to do this at the start but sure while I think of it...cat tax time! This is Gizmo. The unburnt! Protector of no-one. Chaser of imaginary flies. King of dreams, and master of his own little realm!!
420-magazine-mobile441307685.jpg

I am a cat person also, although I haven't gotten a new one since my other died.
Yeah I can't imagine its going to be easy moving on. Gizmo is 8 so should be good for a while. Friend of mine has racoons which is very very rare over here. Would be tempted but I'd say they would be a handful. Seemingly very catlike in mannerisms though. And just so it's not off topic...they would probably destroy a grow!!

These two mama cats had their kittens at same time in the same cabinet, one would have a kitten and the other would clean the kitten for her, they comforted each other through it's all, the kittens feed off both mom's...️
9cb900de8abc1926fa5d1b85eb7a24e0.jpg
The two mama cats are sisters and have been together all their lives lol...️

These two mama cats had their kittens at same time in the same cabinet, one would have a kitten and the other would clean the kitten for her, they comforted each other through it's all, the kittens feed off both mom's...️
Awesome dude. ☺️ Humans take note...

I would like to suck on two pairs of titties at the same time, too!

Yeah, I read in a magazine that putting your just-pruned branches with bud on them in a bucket of water, while leaving the bucket in your grow room with the lights on (essential an extra whole day to your overall grow) will do a very effective flush. You do this after your regular flush before you chop of course, and THEN do this. You could also then start doing the regular flush at a later time and give your flowering plants one or more extra days of growing with nutrients.
I heard of guys doing the cut flower flush with food color to add color to their green bud idk if it's true or not but it definitely says they draw up the water after their cut.

I heard of guys doing the cut flower flush with food color to add color to their green bud idk if it's true or not but it definitely says they draw up the water after their cut.

Good to know, thanks for that!

Is the colour meant to show in the bud? Surely would have seen loads of blue/yellow/pink buds if so. Ah, I suppose it might show up a little.

I have no idea if it worked to help color the buds up but you'd have to be ok with smoking some nasty flavor I would think.

I clipped a few fan leaves from the top to let more light down. Getting another box to extend the height and add in a 2nd light. I read it is better to position the lights sideways. Does anyone have a source for such a claim?
420-magazine-mobile1348863799.jpg

420-magazine-mobile759712583.jpg

Definitely a Dude. Congrats on taking the plunge as well! My lady gets jealous of my plants too lol.
I would mix in something to create air pockets and drainage one time when I was low on funds I went ahead and used packing peanuts from work in place of Perlite lol it worked out fine, and last summer I used reusable grocery bags in place of 10 gallon fabric pots also worked out fine. I've potted up 6 foot tall plants into 30 gallon pots from 10 gallon pots it's fine.

Just an FYI a master grower said the general rule for flipping to flower is 2 months old or 2 feet tall but you can tell maturity by pistils or sacks so the box might need to grow with them, or use them to mother and clone them, so they are mature going in and you can flip when your ready.
Your plants are starting to show a bit if toxicity from the compost being nutrient rich so if it were me, and I've transplanted 1000s of times so I understand if you don't I would pull them out of their current pots and actually try to remove as much of the compost as possible and mix it all up the way I've described spreading the roots out as I filled up the same pot with the mix or pick up a bag of some good potting soil. Even though it says potting compost it still needs to be mixed for drainage and ph buffering.
Hey guys, girls and visitors from other worlds (they are bound to come to these forums to get a take on us humans!!) So today I went and repotted Winnie and Bear on the advise of redmud. The potting compost I was using was very fine and muddy when watered. Take note anyone reading this of little experience...roots need air...I needed to add some perlite. I should have done it earlier but at least it is done now. I feel like I have traumatized the poor girls but hopefully they will thank me in the long run. Here are the before pics...
420-magazine-mobile305031286.jpg

It's amazing how when you move slightly closer the phone cameras receive different light and changed the pic!!
420-magazine-mobile992690208.jpg

In this one, as usual, Winnie is on the left and Bear on the right. Dunno if I said at the time but to reiterate, I gingerly topped (I'm going with this from now on instead of Bear cause it keeps getting suggested by Google, I love Google. Great suggestion. ) I waited to see if topping would work(noob alert) before trying Winnie. Hence the difference.
420-magazine-mobile2070447114.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1063506651.jpg

Winnie
420-magazine-mobile932210192.jpg

Back
Top Bottom