Indoor Soil 600W HPS LSD Super Critical Fruit Spirit White Berry

27/05 UPDATE

2 x SC
1 x FS
1 x WB

Watered with the same solution ph 6.2

2 ml / Lt : B-52, Big Bud, Bud Candy, Sensizym, Voodoo Juice(last time)
1.5 g / Lt : Powder Feeding (short flowering 16-6-26 + 2 Mg)

29/05 UPDATE

1 x LSD watered with solution ph 6,5

PANAMA HAZE also transplanted into 10 Lt fabric pot in a crappy soil (I used it with the others too. Some of them don't have biobizz light mix , but a crappy soil from a local store ).

She will be grown almost organically. Only B-52, Bud Candy, Sensizym and Voodoo Juice for her and some Calcium.

She is a 14 week sativa. All the other girls finish at 8-10 weeks

DAY 4

PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4A.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4B.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4C.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4D.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4G.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4F.jpg
PANAMA_HAZA_DAY_4E.jpg

She is placed at the bottom of tent to let her stretch.

I also gave her 1.5 Lt water with

2 ml / Lt : Bud Candy, Sensizym, Voodoo Juice
and some Calcium Powder without measurement.

:tokin:

Nice plants and nice set up. Looking good.
Super Critical caught my eye in your title. I've grown a lot of it and it one of my favorite strains to grow and to smoke. Really like your other strain choices too.
It's about to be a sea of fat buds. Good luck with the grow

thnx bro. I love the way SC grows so far. Very strong plant. I only wish i had used better soil on them. This one needs about twice the time biobizz needs to dry. That will probably reduce my yield.

Anyway good to see you around bro

30/05 UPDATE

A friend was kind enough to bring over hash making bags and finally I made hash from the leafs and branches i had stored from previous harvests. They are almost all from AUTOS , from many strains.

20170530_152129.jpg
20170530_152150.jpg
20170530_152207.jpg
20170530_152259.jpg
20170530_155100.jpg
20170530_155112.jpg

Also 2 plants watered.

LSD watered with 3 Lt

Solution ph 6.5

DAY 20​
LSD_DAY_20.jpg
LSD_DAY_20A.jpg
LSD_DAY_20B.jpg

UNKNOWN SEED watered with 12 Lt

Solution ph 6.1

1 g / Lt : Calcium Powder (0-0-0)

DAY 20
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20A.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20B.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20C.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20D.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20E.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20F.jpg
UNKOWN_SEED_DAY_20G.jpg

KAIA KUSH DAY 20
KAIA_KUSH_DAY_20.jpg
KAIA_KUSH_DAY_20A.jpg
KAIA_KUSH_DAY_20B.jpg
KAIA_KUSH_DAY_20D.jpg
KAIA_KUSH_DAY_20C.jpg

No bro all new to me except Kaia Kush that i grew in the 2nd journal

Very nice! I liked the sound of the LSD so I picked up a few beans from Barney's, they just came in a couple days ago.

I see you grow a lot of autos, curious as to why you like the autos?

When i started i asked the seed company to recommend me something easy to grow for a noob with good yield. They suggested a few Auto strains and i found out that they can give you high yields of great quality weed in 3 months, so i kept on growing them.

When i started i asked the seed company to recommend me something easy to grow for a noob with good yield. They suggested a few Auto strains and i found out that they can give you high yields of great quality weed in 3 months, so i kept on growing them.

Cool. My brother grows commercially in Washington state and he always told me to leave the autos alone, they were too sensitive to training and what not and the yields were lower than well trained photos.

I understand those that want perpetual grows and you can add seeds with autos and not have to worry about lighting schedules or what not, so that made perfect sense to me for those wanting a new harvest every few weeks (impossible with photos unless you have multiple grow areas). I was just curious as to your decision to grow them. Thanks for the response man!!

You as a medical User should be interested in Autos a lot Stank Brother. They are known for having a little less THC in it, but therefor a more of CBD. I can compare here, got Blue Dream Auto here grown by myself, and some regular Blue Dream from a friend of mine. In direct Comparison, the Regular version of it makes you a little more High, while the Autoflower Version of it has a much more relaxing and pain reliefing effect on my Back.

I've been dealing with a few problems the last days.

Weather was a mess the past 2 weeks with local storms almost every day. That burnt my CFL bulb and now i use only the HPS.

Also I found out that i had the HPS TOO close about 5 inches closer than it should be. Fixed that yesterday.

Last i did something to spread the cold A/C air more evenly inside the tent..

20170612_220932.jpg
20170612_220944.jpg
20170612_220949.jpg

I sealed the end of that tube and opened a lot of holes

Back
Top Bottom