Indoor Tent Build & Grow: LED, HPS, Bubba Kush, Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

Thnx big sparks I wish I could take all the credit for that crop but im a part of a four man team growing the meds in that room.

I got to do most of the training and thinning while teaching the guys my style of training. The guys learned pretty quick, they still get nervous bending a branch, but man they don't mind stripping to many leaves at times I have to keep my eyes on them lol.
Do you have a journal going?

:passitleft: het mate, give us a rundown (when your got time) of what your feeding your girls and when (unless secrets) and then if thats the case, I promise I won't tell anyone :rofl:

Re: Indoor Tent Build & Grow - LED - HPS - Bubba Kush - Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

So far I watered one time with a benificials tea I mixed in worm castings, alfalfa meal, wheat flour, malted barley, kelp, coconut sugar, molasses, and a tsp of Great white.

I'm kinda undecided If I want to stick with organics or grow some pumped up buds with some bottle nutes.

I have some time but not much before my soil can't keep up.

I have the Cal Mag phos brew going for flower but other than that I don't know what I want to use for nutes. If I go with nutes it won't be more than a 2-4 bottle system. I can't afford those complicated 5-10 bottle nute lines with 1000's of mix recipes to choose from.

I'm dropping by Dad's house today to cut clones and I'll get a few pics he's flipping to flower soon.

Got an update today on my girls, Dad's, and work.

I haven't watered again yet the girls are still developing roots so the soil is still pretty damp down deep I hope their getting down deep so the next feed they explode.

I pulled the Purple and put her in a solo cup for now I had a just in case Lunar Landing standing by so I plugged it in hopefully it's a female.
Here they are at lights out starting with EOGK
8b313dc1f5f2d73dedbb4c2040b11817.jpg
the three Bubba kush sisters
e91746aab27210c6d6b14e69be1ae156.jpg
f494c033e9cf6037ec3ed685ff32ac0f.jpg
12e2a4f9de383733c5d2648bc936bf35.jpg
Lunar Landing
4183cc4c7dbb1254ab688d788dc10c35.jpg
Here is my Dad's grow he has 7 girls 4 Mars Hydro 300 now plus a few 10 watt red spectrum LED bulbs and a few 30 watt LED bulbs
256bc5cffb81c3b478db927dd7531bdc.jpg
4eea1ea69f766118a74d3db317b5e5eb.jpg
9461a390f0c74edb0bc12878a29106c5.jpg
It's all
Lunar Landing 1st week of flower.

Some work pics gonna flush this week some time
86e979131c69ed234a9870d2d29469b4.jpg
5e250708484418333dcebe92e3c069e3.jpg
veg plants
6ace15f21da9623c13f2cd420d3f59b2.jpg

Now that's getting picked last, ending up on the trim team.. have nightmares about that :rofl::rofl: do you get a sample bud ever?

Re: Indoor Tent Build & Grow - LED - HPS - Bubba Kush - Eugene OG Kush By Redmud

Oh yeah i got some samples the owner is a great guy,
I'm definately going to get some of this harvest it's a good looking bunch! I'm exited about the veg side it's looking great too! Landing on the trim team is like getting picked last at dodge ball lol
Its a true profession these days around here though, it was a gohst town this fall and woods were abuzz lol

Be awesome to be apart of.. those lunars are looking great red..

Thnx brother it is pretty awsome everyday to go to work happily and be happy at the end of the day when I leave work. Then to come home to my little grow gets me happy again.
We just popped some Lunar Landing seeds at work and I took in some Bubba kush clones as well as the Gorilla Glue #4 so I can't wait to see those strains in hydro.
Bubba Fire is a great strain it grows fast and has frosty buds
The smoke is definately indica dominate heady but not couch locked or pass out high it has a few phenotypes one is fruity and that fruity one is the best to me.

I think there's a few harvest windows to this lunar.. it looked like it could have been harvested a week about 10days ago, now it looks another week away.. this ones a real sativa pheno. I kinda wished I took clones, might even reveg.. this ones always looked different to the other seeds, why I chucked her in first but didn't stretch like I thought she might..

I´m going to put a 600w led light in a 4x4 tent but the question is what light should I buy?

They got many 600w lights on aliexpress

Anyway can anyone help me choose, do you have any suggestions? Thanks in advance

What's you budget? Why leds? Any reason other than most using them on this site?

I was gonna buy a 1000w HPS lamp but then I found this site and after reading it a bit I changed my mind. My budget is ok but I would rather buy expensive if it means better results. Quite a few 600w lights on there but different prices. I just can´t make my mind up

My next purchase is a 315w cmh hi par kit and have that mixed with some leds.. the 315 is meant to replace a 600w hps..

From my limited experience with leds, I think going with the smaller panels to make up the required watts is better than a whole watt panel..

I agree with Grizz on that about smaller led panels to make the wattage that Illuminator of mine retails for around $500 and the Mars 300 is about $65 I would rather have 6 of those Mars 300 than another Illuminator but honestly the Mars Hydro line is good mostly because of customer support and wouldn't hesitate to buy the Reflector series.
I'm with grizz on the LEC lights they are coming along nicely they haven't really settled on a name so look for cmh, lec, and other names.

Back
Top Bottom