Insomnia

Husband has been suffering from insomnia for years. What strain would help with this.

I've suffered insomnia along with depression and sleep paralysis for a lot of years and tho the sleep paralysis faded over the decades it rears it's ugly head whenever something traumatic happens to me. Like having a doctor cut my chest open and try impotently for a half hour to spread my ribs apart to insert a chest tube without any anesthesia.

The best thing for me has been a strain called Sweet Skunk CBD that I got at a compassion club in Kelowna, BC a year ago. Was there a couple weeks ago and they have nothing like it now. :(

I brought 10g home and made cocobudder out of it. Lasted me almost two months and sure hope the CBD girls I have growing now can work as well. The SS-CBD was lab tested as 12%CBD, 7%THC so close to a 2:1 ratio. Best thing I ever used medicinally as it took care of my depression, joint pain and sleep problems and the effects lasted a full day. After 3 days worth I could skip a day and feel fine.

I'd find some hi-CBD strains for him to try. Ones based on Indica strains would likely work best.

Good luck!

Greatings
i find CBN has some useful medicinal qualities for insomnia, sleep enhancing effects,
Pain relief
Anti-insomnia
Promotes growth of bone cells
Antibacterial
Anti-inflammatory
Anti-convulsive
Appetite stimulant
that list comes from leafly site so for more info
What Is CBN and What Are the Benefits of This Cannabinoid? | Leafly
. for me and my ailments, chronic back pain,,, too much CBN = couch lock which i dont mind before bed cause it usually means i'm in for a good night sleep, after a bad case of the munchies.

Radic
Hash Oil Rulez

Back
Top Bottom