Interesting thoughts you've had while stoned?

Interesting thoughts I've had while stoned...can't recall any.:peace::cheesygrinsmiley:

I'm the only real person, you guys and everyone else in the world is a robot.

Everything I know, see, hear, smell, etc is just a fabrication of my imagination.

its all lies! theres nuthing smaller than sand! noooooooo!

I tend to debate religion alot.... like is there an afterlife or is it just emptiness like when before we were born?meh just something that bugs me out...

There are tons of tiny universes in our world, and smaller universes inside of that, and so on. This must mean that we our universe is part of a much bigger universe as well.

Rules are put there to protect us. When we break them we feel alive. If there were no rules, would there be people out there still misbehaving, or would we all just settle down and finally have peace?

mine.. (been prooven untrue but interesting to think about) had to say that because I have had pple believe me.. anyway. here it is

say I see this site as green, you see this site as green, we could be seeing completly different colors but we were both raised from birth that that color is called green . . i once came close to figuring out the secrets of the universe, then my head hurt so we finished watching natural born killers lol

I've thought about this same exact thing. Except me and a friend were thinking that we might all have the same favorite color, but we just learned the names differently. At least i think thats what we came up with. I'm getting really confused again thinking about it. But it's a shame that theory was disproven

How would someone know they were color blind if they have never seen color?

I hear voice in my head, what would the voices sound like in the mind of the one who has never heard?

I'm talking about the voices I hear in my head when no one is around. lol Sometimes they have some pretty good ideas.

But if dots that we see make up a certain colour, how could there be colourblindness?? Do colourblind people see the dots differently? But then there would be a problem with their vision in general! Interpreting colour is very filosophical, we argued about it for ages w my fil prof. If he says the green i see is red, how am i to prove him wrong?

Back
Top Bottom