Interesting thoughts you've had while stoned?

Just a good ol' pleasant pheasant plucker! It is alot easier to type than to say.

Gawd ,
I miss the PanHandle,
we got pheasant up/down there .
Miss huntin', from the hip.
Ducks too but ya' have to aim.

I almost shot my daddy shooting from the hip walking threw the corn fields hunting pheasant. I got my first pheasant but it came with a good ol ass wulping to boot. I might have been 12 or 13 at the time. Now because of over development in the area thereare no pheasants or corn fields inthe area.

Hey I grew up my whole life in the city but but for the last couple years I moved out to the deep sticks to take care and help out my sick mom.I dont hunt but holly siznit what wild life is out here.I puff and smoke cigs outside out of respect to her,and see crazy stuff while Im out there.I was smokeing a bowl and the porch I smoke on and its about 7feet from the edge of the house,and a coyote came from the corner of the house and just walked only a couple of feet away from me.It was a big one at first I thought it was a wolf at first untill it looked at me and I saw its face.It was pretty cool,as it walked by it just looked at me sniffed the air (probably smelling the herb) and didnt stop it just kept going.And every night their are at least 3 or 4 deer in my yard and they just chill when I'm tokin,and alot of times they sit there and watch me puff.I bet they can smell the weed and think this dude must be cool.My friends came up with with "Pete packed a pipe of perfect pungent purple pot.When I was growing NL they would chant that untill I smoked them out.

God because it says that god made every seed bearing herb and said, "it was goooood."

How about this what if Stan Lee creator of Spiderman was a head who loved weed and came up with all his famous comics high on pot.Now because of the time and stigma from reefer maddness he never admitted to it(no parent at the time or even now would let their kid read his comics)Now think about it the love of Peter Parker:geek:was Mary Jane (a flameing redhead from the Red Haired Sense)Come on that'd be cool.

How about this what if Stan Lee creator of Spiderman was a head who loved weed and came up with all his famous comics high on pot.Now because of the time and stigma from reefer maddness he never admitted to it(no parent at the time or even now would let their kid read his comics)Now think about it the love of Peter Parker:geek:was Mary Jane (a flameing redhead from the Red Haired Sense)Come on that'd be cool.

lol, cannabis makes u think of some crazy things

A stoner was relaxing next to a cactus with his horse standing next to him. Along came a stranger and asked, "What time is it?" The stoner looked at the horse, lifted up his balls and said, "It's 4:20." The stranger said, "You're sure it's 4:20?" The stoner lifted up his horse's balls again and said, "Yup, its 4:20!" The guy says, "How the hell can you tell time by lifting up the horse's balls?" The stoner lifts up the horses balls and says, "You see that clock over there?"

"Hello, is this the FBI?" "Yes, what do you want?" "I'm calling to report my neighbor Billy Bob Smith! He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood." "Thank you very much for the call, sir." The next day, the FBI agents descend on Billy Bob's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They swore at Billy Bob and left. The phone rings at Billy Bob's house. Hey, Billy Bob! Did the FBI come?" "Yeah!" "Did they chop your firewood?" "Yep." "Happy Birthday, Buddy!"

how far space really goes....

like the end of the universe..or does it end...O_O

that what kind of life is out there in other galaxies..

stuff like that

Back
Top Bottom