Is it time to start my outdoor grow?

Cmitch55

Hi all Cmitch here. I live in New England and am looking to start my second outdoor grow. Last year I started my grow around April 1st and let them go all threw the spring and summer months. Sadly my biggest 3 plants ended up being male and my harvest was much smaller then I had expected. After that I decided feminized seeds were the way to go and thanks to a site sponsor I got a bunch of single seeds of many different strains to play with. I am excited to get started but have some more questions. my daytime temps where I am look to be at a solid 50+ from now on. However night time lows can get down to as low as 30. If i start my plants now the very first one I want to do is an auto as it will finish before the others even begin to flower. I do not want to stunt the auto from the cold tho and be left with a small plant that yields me a gram. I'm basically looking for the best time to start my plants outdoors to benefit from the sun as much as possible
thanks for the help :thumb:
~Cmitch55

Wait till after memorial day for most areas in the NE....On another note wait till after July 4th if planting in corn fields. By then the corn is to tall for the tractors to spray weed killer.

Yeah, I agree sounds too early for outside there. How does that go… an ounze of patience saves a pound of pot. .:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom