Is my seedling OK? Please take a look

xzibitil

Hello everyone, this is my first grow.
I planted 8 days ago Sensi Skunk feminized seed, in rockwoll under humidity dome, 3~ inches under 50W LED light, 21 degrees Celsius, spraying water 5.8 PH.
Please take a look at the seedling, i dont know if its ok or hes stretching.

Here is pics of my seedling after 6 and 8 days.

After 6 days:
20151216_202104.jpg

Aftef 8 days (Now):
20151218_232957.jpg

Thank you very much, its ok that she is a bit slow? should i move to CFL for start? or stay with the LED?
When should i transplant? im going to use coco/perlite.

Thank you!

Thanks, she doesnt seems to grow well.. the leafs are not getting any bigger, i think shes stretching.. help please.. please more opinions..

if you think it is stretching, then move the light closer. If you do have cfl bulbs use one of those and get it within inches. also make sure to let the cube dry out quite a bit before watering each time. No nutrients yet, I would get rid of the dome, quit spraying it and be on an 18/6 light cycle. (IMO)

Ok so, i have 2 opinions, one to lose the dome and to water not to spray, and to switch to 18/6, and one opinion to crack the dome a lil and to stay in the current situation. im a bit confused, another opinion maybe?

Looks good. Stay away from the LED right now. Get that cfl good and tight, might want to remove dome at ten days and add small fan pushing it a bit. Assuming the RH in the space is juicy.

The LED would have to be way too far away... My two cents. .cfls are great for veg. Good luck. Be patient right now and you'll be rewarded ;)

So this is now, i put 2 cfls one 30W one 20W, the closest i could to the dome, what do you say? thanks.
I hope there will be progress soon with the leafs.. if it wont help im thinking to transplant into the coco.

Photo from now (day 9)
20151219_233659.jpg

So this is now, i put 2 cfls one 30W one 20W, the closest i could to the dome, what do you say? thanks.
I hope there will be progress soon with the leafs.. if it wont help im thinking to transplant into the coco.

Photo from now (day 9)
20151219_233659.jpg

I don't know anything about your growing medium so I'll bow out now. Better to keep it moist with dome on,, I've burned seedlings,, but at some point that rock wool cube won't suffice...

Question, should i switch the lights from 24/0 to 18/6? im afraid to do so, because i afraid it will stretch out when its dark searching for light.

Question, should i switch the lights from 24/0 to 18/6? im afraid to do so, because i afraid it will stretch out when its dark searching for light.

I always do 18/6 - I like to let them rest. A plant will only stretch if the light is on and it's too far away - when the lights are off it's not searching for light.

Some even veg with 12on 5,5off 1on 5,5off. This will reduce electrical cost and support to be superior
Instead of using 24, 18\6, 16\8, 14\10

Only doesn't work 4 clones and mothers because it will produce more flowering hormones and this will make it flower faster as well. But I still have to try. I like to see before believing but I would love to try it

Back
Top Bottom