Is this a cal-mag deficiency or something else?

Hey again, Bill. Doing alright thanks, hope you're well.

My initial issue was the discolouration of some of the upper fan leaves, this thread has turned into a profile just for her it seems now.
Now i'm concerned i have the beginnings of mold taking place and need some help identifying it. My pH is fine going in but runoff is high. Will not remove any foliage from now.

Additional: she began flowering at the start of September, so that would suggest she's 8 weeks into flower and given she's a sativa she could have another 4 weeks left yet? Do you agree?
I'm good thanks.
Did you purchase the seeds? Any prediction from seed Co?
By looking at her I don't think she is a pure sativa.
How many white pistols do you have left?
How are her trichomes?
Milky yet?
Mold?
How is your air circulation?
Mold starts inside the buds.
Could that be dust stuck to trichomes?
Stay safe.
Bill

I'm good thanks.
Did you purchase the seeds? Any prediction from seed Co?
By looking at her I don't think she is a pure sativa.
How many white pistols do you have left?
How are her trichomes?
Milky yet?
Mold?
How is your air circulation?
Mold starts inside the buds.
Could that be dust stuck to trichomes?
Stay safe.
Bill
I did not purchase the seeds, she's a random (10+ year old?) bagseed i've had lying in a drawer for ages. What makes you think she isn't a pure sativa?
There are still a lot of white pistils toward the top of the plant. I will link a short video for you.
As far as her trichomes go she is extremely frosty. From what i can tell they're starting to cloud up.
Air circulation is minimal at night as she has no intake or exhaust aside from a small vent at the top of her cupboard, however, she has fans blowing on her constantly so her airflow isn't too bad.
It's possible the 'mold' i'm seeing is just dust but it's only on some of the orange hairs, very strange.

I did not purchase the seeds, she's a random (10+ year old?) bagseed i've had lying in a drawer for ages. What makes you think she isn't a pure sativa?
There are still a lot of white pistils toward the top of the plant. I will link a short video for you.
As far as her trichomes go she is extremely frosty. From what i can tell they're starting to cloud up.
Air circulation is minimal at night as she has no intake or exhaust aside from a small vent at the top of her cupboard, however, she has fans blowing on her constantly so her airflow isn't too bad.
It's possible the 'mold' i'm seeing is just dust but it's only on some of the orange hairs, very strange.
I apologize.
Yeah could be a month Amigo.
Stay safe.
Bill

I don't think it is mold, I think your plant is nice and open, lots of room for air, and in a fairly large space to boot. I don't know what it IS tho, either : / Just keep an eye on it is what I would do. (sorry not very helpful :straightface: )

i concur with sueet. i don't see anything to be concerned over. i would expect some brownish looking bud if you got mold or rot going on.

hey all, looks like i've fixed the ph issue and i can't tell if it's slowed the brown down. I'm riding it until harvest which based off it's colour etc now i think should be about 2 weeks away? can anyone confirm please?

IMG_20211109_220732.jpg

IMG_20211109_221242.jpg

hey all, looks like i've fixed the ph issue and i can't tell if it's slowed the brown down. I'm riding it until harvest which based off it's colour etc now i think should be about 2 weeks away? can anyone confirm please?

IMG_20211109_220732.jpg

IMG_20211109_221242.jpg
Good morning @Ganner Beautiful bud.
I see a couple white pistols left, once they are gone she is finished flowering.
So it won't be long now.
Once they are all red you want mostly milky with some amber trics then she is done.
Stay safe.
Bill

Good morning @Ganner Beautiful bud.
I see a couple white pistols left, once they are gone she is finished flowering.
So it won't be long now.
Once they are all red you want mostly milky with some amber trics then she is done.
Stay safe.
Bill
she's still getting heavier, the support i setup for her is basically useless now lmao, she's super close i can feel it! Here are a few more pictures without the blurple light.

IMG_20211111_125442.jpg

IMG_20211111_124917.jpg

IMG_20211111_125504.jpg

she's still getting heavier, the support i setup for her is basically useless now lmao, she's super close i can feel it! Here are a few more pictures without the blurple light.

IMG_20211111_125442.jpg

IMG_20211111_124917.jpg

IMG_20211111_125504.jpg
You may have to get a crane in to hold it up. Hehe :laugh:
Keep up the good work my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey all!
So she's done. I harvested today and i think i did about as well as i could under the conditions.
I know I said it before but I'm gonna say it again so thank you so much to all that helped me. Without you guys i think my willpower would have wavered and I'd have thrown in the towel, I appreciate you all immensely. Here are a couple of pics of the (undried) final product.

IMG_20211125_193616.jpg

IMG_20211125_193629.jpg

IMG_20211125_132544.jpg

Hey all!
So she's done. I harvested today and i think i did about as well as i could under the conditions.
I know I said it before but I'm gonna say it again so thank you so much to all that helped me. Without you guys i think my willpower would have wavered and I'd have thrown in the towel, I appreciate you all immensely. Here are a couple of pics of the (undried) final product.

IMG_20211125_193616.jpg

IMG_20211125_193629.jpg

IMG_20211125_132544.jpg
Woohoo. :woohoo:
Congratulations on your harvest, beautiful buds. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom