Is this a male? Noob grower

Smcizme

First time grower
These have been under 12/12 for a week. I have some signs of females with the white hairs. But is this a male? Or is too early to tell still?
image2130.jpeg

I see dingle balls aka the male flower sites. females will have 2 or 3 hairs sticking out of its premature pods/calyxes.

The real clincher would be if the pod shows a little stalk , if its on a tiny little stalk its male.

It looks like it is on a tiny stalk to me.

Do not pull it / chop it until you are 100% sure

don't ever try to judge if a plant is male or female based on the size of its stalk. It will either have single hairs at the internodes, or little sacs, if its hairs you have a female, if its sacs you have a male. Telling by stalk is not accurate since strains can have a very twiggy stalk all throughout growth and be female, its a trait in some strains. With new strains coming out every month, more and more strains are bound to have smaller stalks as strains are bred and manipulated.

I tried to take some better pics can you guys let me know what you think. I have a usb microscope coming soon for better pics
image39.png
image2131.jpeg

Perhaps you were confused by my post ,I was referring to the stalk on the dingle ball.

The Photo that rifleman posted shows the stalk I was describing.

If I am mistaken and you were referring to the dingle balls stalk please elaborate

don't ever try to judge if a plant is male or female based on the size of its stalk. It will either have single hairs at the internodes, or little sacs, if its hairs you have a female, if its sacs you have a male. Telling by stalk is not accurate since strains can have a very twiggy stalk all throughout growth and be female, its a trait in some strains. With new strains coming out every month, more and more strains are bound to have smaller stalks as strains are bred and manipulated.

this is male or hermie and it does not matter - nothing will come out of this. Few pollens sacks on plant is ok, just tear them off and move on. With this amount there is one think to do - start over.

Back
Top Bottom