Is This Your Homework Larry? Seedsman Skunk #1 In Soil

When I say I changed it, I mean I photoshopped it. I used the color gradient tool. 3 layers total, background, signature, and color fade, then save as jpeg.

And Thank you!
Ahhh I see what you mean. The colour shifts across the background. That’s pretty badass. Was that done by removing the background that was there already and replacing it, or manipulating the existing background?

Using the color selection tool I selected the blue backdrop I copy that and paste it into a new layer and then selected the color gradient tool I also picked the two colors I wanted to use then drag the gradient selection tool across to get the effect you want. You can also inverse the selection once you have the backdrop selected and you can sharpen or adjust the saturation of the plants as well. I love photoshop!

Good thing we can’t use it in the foto of the month contest, eh?

Using the color selection tool I selected the blue backdrop I copy that and paste it into a new layer and then selected the color gradient tool I also picked the two colors I wanted to use then drag the gradient selection tool across to get the effect you want. You can also inverse the selection once you have the backdrop selected and you can sharpen or adjust the saturation of the plants as well. I love photoshop!

Good thing we can’t use it in the foto of the month contest, eh?
Ahhh very cool. I thought it might be something like that. Up until recently I was using Lightroom and photoshop, but ones I got off the net without paying, but with the new laptop I went with a paid app. Not as powerful as photoshop but, that’s ok.

It looks good though, for sure.

After taking a decent look at the Crown Royale. I have made the decision to chop tomorrow. It will be a few days into the 9th week. Here is some photos I took with a loupe on the phone. They could be better if I could keep still.

Tomorrow I will chop them, wash them, and hang them. Trying to leave the branches whole with plenty of fans and sugars left to protect them. I need to leave them hang for a few days. When I return I will deal with it. The rest will be ready to chop too. If I leave this until I return I fear it will have gone too far amber.

Almost forgot about this. Snapped a few others with my 70-200mm lens handheld. This was one of the better ones. It takes great photos when you use a tripod, or are outside in proper light.

Here is the Skunk 1 looking awesome. Its ready to come down too. Might leave a branch or two for a week.

Some great pics Urb! Love the bird shots. Most important thing with fast action is panning with the moving target. Gotta get the timing right, I know it's tough to do. I like to try the lowest ISO possible while still gettin a fast shutter speed, 1/4000 or faster. You can open up the aperture to get that faster shutter speed too. Just what I would try.
Is that purple from your lights (shot ^^)?

Some great pics Urb! Love the bird shots. Most important thing with fast action is panning with the moving target. Gotta get the timing right, I know it's tough to do. I like to try the lowest ISO possible while still gettin a fast shutter speed, 1/4000 or faster. You can open up the aperture to get that faster shutter speed too. Just what I would try.
Is that purple from your lights (shot ^^)?
Thanks bud, yeah the bird shots will come, still need to do some tweaking to the settings.

The Skunk is hard to photograph. I can't quite get the colour right. But the colas are dark. You can kinda see it in the video. For whatever reason the dwarf star gives off this pink/purple hue. And the skunk does something funny with that light.

If your tents like mine then gettin a white balance is tough. I bet if you set up your shot on that bud and use it for the custom white balance setting you could get a perfect color balance. You cold do that for every shot but that's a PIA.

If your tents like mine then gettin a white balance is tough. I bet if you set up your shot on that bud and use it for the custom white balance setting you could get a perfect color balance. You cold do that for every shot but that's a PIA.

I was able to better do that when I could move my plants. Pull them into light. I would set up a space, take the white balance, move all the plants through that space and get the shots. I haven't done one yet with affinity photo. I should try that.

Alright. They all got chopped, washed, and hung to dry. No weights yet. Let them hang for a few days then do some more trimming, maybe take a weight before I start a few Malawi cobs.

Great harvest! What do you estimate?
Thank you. Didn't even estimate, I am the worst for doing that lol, but they fit on 4 coat hangers, a few were heavy. Going to have to wait for a few weeks to get a good weight.

The Skunk 1 has very sticky flowers. Nice buds. Easily over an ounce dried, maybe two.

Crown Royale is very smelly, fruity, funky. A few nice colas. Should be a few ounces.

Liberty Haze has a nice smell, its one big cola, estimate 5 to 10 grams.

CB Dream. This one is a bit scary, it frosty and a bit smelly, big colas. few ounces from this too. Hoping its not too potent lol.

Nice harvest Urb. Some nice strains you have going over here.
Hoping they were harvested at the right time. Should be ok. Excited to try them out and see how the work for moms insomnia and pops arthritis. Gotta make some cbd oil and pills out of the cb Dream to find out.

Back
Top Bottom