Is This Your Homework Larry? Seedsman Skunk #1 In Soil

Congrats on the harvests Urb - pics and movie looking mighty fine too.

Looks like you've been choppin down the fire wood to replenish the nug jars.

Whats in VEG? lol

Thanks Bob. Hoping I harvested enough to meet my personal needs but also some medical needs for some family members.

There were a few choice colas, a few on the Crown Royale and most of the CB dream. I will be letting it dry longer in the hang than I did last time. Put it in paper bags too early last time and it took longer to dry and cure. So it’s been hanging since Sunday and I will get home Thursday night to start the trimming and prep for mini fridge/paper bags. Also gotta make some Malawi cobs. So. A ton of work ahead of me.

In veg, I currently have 6 Jordan of the Islands Kush and 2 of their Gods AK47 at about week 2 or 3. The were started in peat pucks, then 3” square pots, and then before I left they were put on 4” tall square pots. Looking good, regular seeds.

Also trying to figure out what to do as far as an outdoor plant or two.

Alright. They all got chopped, washed, and hung to dry. No weights yet. Let them hang for a few days then do some more trimming, maybe take a weight before I start a few Malawi cobs.

Herb just doesn't get any better urb! Sweet harvest.

Herb just doesn't get any better urb! Sweet harvest.

Thanks bud, I don’t think it can get any better, it’s gotta be the best looking bud I have grown overall. Should be home later tonight to see how well it’s been drying and how much I lost lol.

Nice Haul! I cant estimate either, i just guess an ounce per plant. That way im happy with extra. 4 plants 4 ounces, Wavy thawt that estimate was low.
Thanks Agemon. That is kinda what I do. It seems close to last round but feels heavier so I am thinking 8 ounces not completely dried. Closer to 7 dried perhaps.

But, I know this, there is plenty of smoke for me. As long as I don’t get too generous with friends and family, plenty to get me to next harvest.

Final weights are in after hanging for 4 days in the vented tent with a fan circulating air at the bottom of the tent. Didn’t even recognize them. Good thing I labelled the hangers.

I didn’t have the energy to take a bunch of photos after a long day.

Skunk #1 by Seedsman Genetics weighed in at 46.5 grams.

CB Dream came in at 44 grams.

Liberty Haze - 3.5 grams

Crown Royale - 67.1 grams

Larf and sugar leaf trim - 43 grams

160 grams not including the larf, or 5.7 ounces. Put it in a few jars for now and into the mini fridge.

Liberty Haze was stickiest.
CB Dream had nicest buds.
Crown Royale smells best.
Skunk 1 is right in near the top in all areas. Sticky, some nice buds, and a nice smell.

The trim is sticky and I will try making that, with some colas, into a cob.

I think that pretty much closes this journal up @Teddy Edwards

Thank you to all of you. I couldn’t have done any of this without all of you.

Final weights are in after hanging for 4 days in the vented tent with a fan circulating air at the bottom of the tent. Didn’t even recognize them. Good thing I labelled the hangers.

I didn’t have the energy to take a bunch of photos after a long day.

Skunk #1 by Seedsman Genetics weighed in at 46.5 grams.

CB Dream came in at 44 grams.

Liberty Haze - 3.5 grams

Crown Royale - 67.1 grams

Larf and sugar leaf trim - 43 grams

160 grams not including the larf, or 5.7 ounces. Put it in a few jars for now and into the mini fridge.

Liberty Haze was stickiest.
CB Dream had nicest buds.
Crown Royale smells best.
Skunk 1 is right in near the top in all areas. Sticky, some nice buds, and a nice smell.

The trim is sticky and I will try making that, with some colas, into a cob.

I think that pretty much closes this journal up @Teddy Edwards

Thank you to all of you. I couldn’t have done any of this without all of you.
Fantastic final weights Urb! You got some fine smoke there brother.

I've seen this, I think, in the photo comp a while back. What's up with this COB process?

Its a method of curing. Fermenting basically. Based on an African method.

It alters the cannabinoid profile. Smooth. Also can be eaten, with a great buzz, even psychoactive when sativas are used. Similar to mushrooms.

I found them at WalMart Grocery... right in the Mexican food section. I bought a lifetime supply... 1 package.

Yeah I didn't try Walmart, its a ways away and I had the parchment paper which worked last time. The corn husks have a bit better surface area and firmness. Probably allow the passage of gas or moisture a bit better.

I need to find some corn husks, I'm all for the it!

and some mushrooms lol. Africans good at that too I'm thinking.

Congrats on the haul Urb. Mighty fine.

Happy 420 day brother

Back
Top Bottom