ISearch56 is Learning with Bag Seeds on the First Grow 2013

Greetings to all @ :420:

This morning I've invested 2 hours to get my SDcard reader to work on my laptop and I haven't got it working yet, but I connected my phone to the laptop and I got some pictures to share..:cheesygrinsmiley:

First of all the plants in the pictures with the date 9-13-14 were in my buddy's place. I can't find pictures of the harvest, my buddy and I had a disagreement/ falling out, IT'S HARD TO LEARN TO CULTIVATE CANNABIS WITH SOME AND ALSO SHARE GROW PROJECTS IN DIFFERENT LOCATION!! YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE IF THE OTHER PERSON " IS OR ISN'T " TAKING CARE OF THE PLANTS!! ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE AND THEIR NOT!!

The room is 9'W x 15'L x 7.5'H in a basement there was 3 Lumatek 1000W Air Cooled Dimmable Ballast and a 6" inline fan with a 21" carbine filter. The were two plants under 3000-3300 watts I really don't know I wasn't there.... :laugh:
My buddy decided not to buy an AC " AFTER HE DROVE ME TO BUY A 1400 BTU PORTABLE AC"
We talked about how my first Harvest got TOO TOO HOT with temperatures of 88f and even low 90s, my plant dried up in the dirt. I was using a 13 gallon trash bin!! The top soil was very dry but the bottom was still moist. We agreed that an AC was the way to go!!!!

Back to my buddy's plants they were getting mold from the moisture + the heat, KJC say to just cut off any part that was infected with mold, so he and the change in weather also helped but the heat made the buds very fluffy,stringy and it looked like hey/ rabbit food and he Harvested the plants 2-3 weeks early. We decided that each one of us should keep what we had each GROWN!! and that in the FUTURE we would help each other if help was needed.
I took pictures, but I have't found them after my laptop crashed, he had over 4LB in a few " CONSTRUCTION TRASH BAGS " because it was so fluffy. Although " THE BUD DID WORK "!! The plants were ( Linda's KIDs ) = a bag seed that I had......:circle-of-love:
Linda is a SATIVA...... I Harvested mine @ 16 weeks almost 120 days and that's " UNACCEPTABLE " my people are doing two Harvest in the same amount of time that it's taking me to finish a Harvest!!

I personally smoked some and like I said it worked in the morning, after a few joints, you'd need a bowl for it to work!!
Mine looks and taste different, my buddy used (GH Flora Series Performance Pack System)
I used (ADVANCED NUTRIENTS PRODUCTS + JUNGLE JUICE 3 PART) and some other products.

THIS GROW JOURNAL IS AND WILL BE A VERY SPECIAL PART OF MY LIFE, AS I'M LITERALLY TURNING A NEW LEAF IN MY LIFE!!!!

THANK YOU ....:420: FOR CREATING CANNABIS AWARENESS AND PROVIDING A PLATFORM FOR ANYONE TO LEARN THAT WANTS TO LEARN HOW TO CULTIVATE CANNABIS

THANK YOU.....KJC FOR ALL THE HELP AND THE TIME YOU'VE INVESTED IN MY LEARNING!!!!!!+ REPS...... :passitleft:

GREENEST REGARDS
ISEARCH56

I FOUND SOME PICTURES OF MY BUDDY'S HARVEST
IMG_007245.JPG

IMG_007140.JPG

IMG_007348.JPG

IMG_007644.JPG

IMG_007546.JPG

IMG_007445.JPG

IMG_007048.JPG

This Job's Complete

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Congratulations on your harvest!

Greetings KJC and Thank You....... + Reps ........:passitleft:

A quick update and preview to my next Journal

Dakini kush
116_1270.JPG

116_1273.JPG

116_1274.JPG

4 Dakini Kush In Croutons
116_1275.JPG

116_1276.JPG

The Veg Room
116_1296.JPG

The Second Flower Room that I'm working on
116_1319.JPG

116_1320.JPG

KCJones
116_1323.JPG

116_1324.JPG

THANK YOU, KJC FOR ALL THE HELP AND THE TIME YOU'VE INVESTED IN MY LEARNING!!!!!!:high-five:+ REPS......:passitleft:
I'm able to do what I do, because of .......:420:
You and what I've learned from :geek:........ :reading420magazine:..... .:nomo:......... :popcorn: TheCapn

GREENEST REGARDS
ISEARCH56

PS. I got my card reader to work...........:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom