Issue or just a different pheno?

MrFortwenty

Hey everyone. I've got two Barneys Farm liberty haze here, grown from seed. Both are 25 days from sprouting, and growing really well. Definitely not my first grow either.

Using Bluesky Organics Super Soil. 5 gallon fabric pots. 240w Samsung s6 bin hlg equivalent light. 2.5x2.5x5.3 tent with oscillating fan and carbon filter.

Water gets Ph'ed to 6.5 and they both had their first super small dose of nutes just prior to the picture. ProCal included in that mixture.

As you can see, one of these girls are not like the other. Am I looking at the start of a mag deficiency, or just a weird liberty haze pheno? It's been like this since from what seems like the beginning, but continues to grow and outpace her sister that's right beside her.

Could be a pheno/genetic thing, but kind of like some people are born more healthy and others have lots of issues right off the get go even from the same parents and eating the same food. As leaf size and structure look real close to each other, but varies on the hybrid and how much time was put into the seeds how much/strong the variance can be.

I do notice the leaf serrations ( if that’s what their called) on the left plant are curling upwards. Perhaps she’s more sensitive to nutes than her sister, but I agree probably cal-mag.

What’s your humidity?

When I use Fox Farm I add 2ml per gallon. I’m now using Jacks Classic and had to increase the CM to 4ml / gal to account for the new fertilizer not having any.

The one looks to have a slight deficiency. But still could be a different pheno. I'm flowering Barneys farm liberty haze now and it never looked like yours. Mine is almost pure sativa looking while yours seem to have more Indica in it than mine. Maybe not a very stable strain.

Back
Top Bottom