It’s getting progressively worse

Mmmmmm... hell yeah.. that’s what I want.. then I don’t have to grow so many plants.. is my lighting sufficient??
I always suggest with the blurple LED's to go between 40 and 50 watts per square foot of floor space. That's actual watts from the wall, not advertised wattage. Actual wattage is usually about 40% of what the advertised wattage is. 50w per sq ft is about as good as a purple light will do as far as adding to the yield. Anything over that is a waste.

The plant shown in my pic is in a 5 gallon pot. The plant makes the pot look tiny lol. I think emilya grows mostly in 3 gallon but I could be wrong. She grows all living soil organics so her pot size dont necessarily need to be as big as someone growing with synthetic nutes. I'm getting ready to play with organics for a cycle and see what I can gain in smoke quality. I just hope I dont lose too much yield lol.

What type of lighting are you using to get that kind of yield?
Just left work, on my way to pick up some water for the girls.
Will keep you updated..
If you look down in my signature below at Family leaves 4 strain 6 Auto grow my lights are in there. It's easiest to just look there because they are kind of custom made. I started that grow with the blurple LEDs but just a few pages into that grow you can see the setup that is in there now.

@Hreed420 , morning... I'm nit sure if this has been mentioned, and I know the extra water will help... but all that moving of those fabric pots will, for sure, disturb the roots. Just think how much that soil is able to move around in those bags while moving them around. If you like being able to move them around, I would use plastic pots or maybe put some really stiff trays under those and put them on plant dollys to move them around.
Just a couple thoughts, I wish you the best and hope your ladies provide well for you!

This was my original post, but nobody replied... I need some help!! Will post updated photos

Aloha guys!

First time ever posting on one of these sites. I just got my medical card though, so I’m feeling confident.
I’m in Hawaii, so keep that in mind. Hot hot hot.
Anyways, I’ve had a few successful indoor grows. Nothing professional, but I understand the basic ends and outs, and do a ton of research.
I can’t find anything to help with my issue.
This is also my first time growing with the sun and led lights. I use the sun as supplement through the day.

I have 7 total plants all from seed. 5 were planted, then 2 weeks later the other 2 were planted. 4 out the original 5 are flowering since the 11th.
The other 3 are still in veg, but two aren’t doing so well.
They are all in 5 gallon smart pots.
The 2 in question are gorilla glue and fire og.
It started about 3 days ago, prior to that they looked perfect.
It almost looks overwatered to me, but the pot was light, so I water my usual amount with nutes. (General hydro series) Which was about 1/4 gal. I water less but more frequent do to the weather here. Water with nutes every other watering unless I see toxicity or deficiencies.
These 2 are going through stages of looking slightly better, to just horrible all over again.

Can anybody help me out?
I know I’m missing details, but if the questions are asked I can provide any information.
Just really want to figure these out. All the other plants look perfect, and healthy. I wall attach those photos in a separate post in this thread.
4fd2a35f-bb20-48b0-a446-f7e6037cdccf-jpeg.1703285

5852cc13-6acf-4cee-b4bc-dc7c83b92b13-jpeg.1703287

3947c1b8-c42c-4486-a336-9db41ed7d3c2-jpeg.1703288
:Namaste:
They could be that there to dry . Or to much watering to close to the roots.thats my guess

It’s only on those two that are still vegging.. I can’t figure it out.
All of the other ones look perfect. Whether they are or not, their leaves tell me there doing alright.

Hreed underwatering and not enough light is why you are getting poor yields as fan leaf said you want 40 to 50 watts actual draw for the wall per square foot with purple led fixtures giving them natural sun is great but putting the back inside to poor light is not helping.
Moving them around in fabric pots is not helping either as darjerm said.
So firstly when you transplant into any size pot get a large glass top kitchen scales, weigh the pot and plant with no water/feed in it if doing more than one keep them all the same weight if you are using all the same size pots. Now put them into the tent or sun for one day as to let the moisture in the soil dry out some then weigh them again they should all be roughly the same, log the weight, so feed until you get run off. don’t feed until the plant has got to the weight you have logged. I do this with coco but there shouldn’t be any reason it won’t work in soil.
I understand you have to use led for heat reasons the quantum boards look good as do the diy cobs pucks I have seen loads of top notch grows with them and if I was in the market for new LEDs that’s where I would be looking to spend my money.
As for pots you could try the air pots I have used them with great results but they are messy or you fabricated some cages to put the fabric pots in maybe they are for sale I don’t know?
Your training looks top notch with three tents you should be getting 15/20 ozs per month on 9 plant count indoors running 8 week strains 6 in flower 1 month apart in two tents and 3 in veg for two months in the third tent then one big mother fucker outside for the season.
These are my thoughts I hope they can help and good luck for the future,cheers.

The way it currently stands is that I have 5 led panels, and 4 flowering girls.
There should be no issue with the lighting under these circumstances. The lowest draw from the wall I have is 188w on the 300w marketed panels.
I have 3 of those.
Then two 800w cobs drawing 400w each.

Based on that, that’s 1364w of true draw from the wall. From your math, I need what 360 to 450w per 3x3 area.
The area I’m currently occupying is about 3’x9’. So I should be close to being good there.

Only one of the panels in the purple-ish color, an older galaxyhydro model.

I’m going to look into getting some metal pans for the bottoms of the smart pots, and lift and carry by those. I hope this will aid in supporting roots. They don’t move much, unless it was freshly transplanted into the new pot though.

The weighing of the pots is a good idea, but I have no scales large enough to do that.
I think after posting this I’ve dialed in my watering schedule, and they seem to be okay with it.
I may need to up the strength of nutes though.

I appreciate all the input and info definitely and will be applying some of this moving forward.

Okay, so I had to attach the little baby gecko on the window too. Too cute not to.

Anyways, here’s how they’re looking in their “situation”.
I can tell it isn’t enough.

A83E6D98-0D93-40D2-8320-024FA9C6A0FD.jpeg
2AAB04A2-5784-432F-B93B-E116338F0E17.jpeg

I don’t live in a place where I get full sun for long enough in the day.
Even if the majority was outdoors, I’d still have to supplement lighting.

And the sun is inconsistent lately, and 25-30 mph winds today is a good reason to have mobile plants.

I wish I could though

Back
Top Bottom