It’s getting progressively worse

The real problem, is they were probably getting watered the same amount.
I’ve never grown from 5 gal and didn’t realize the increase.
Never had an issue before.
WellI, you read Em's thred on watering and as you can see by reading through it even in 3 gallon pots you should be watering multiple quarts. I have no doubt if you can work on that skill, your plants over time will be better then they've ever been for you.

That is the beauty of photoperiod plants... you don't have to go to flower if a few mistakes have been made along the way... you can give the plants the time to recover so that they can be the best they can be. Don't go into flower until your roots have established at least a strong 3 day wet/dry cycle.
I agree with that 100%. Myself I would definitely wait a few Cycles before flipping unless the o p has a specific reason. My guess is just excited to go into flowering LOL

Would this cause slow growth... this whole issue??

I’ve grown before, like i said, always finished in 3 gal pots. And the plants were roughly the same size... is this the reason??

I have sour diesel and white widow already flowering, they look good.

I’m in no rush, but they’ve been vegging for awhile and I have clones that kind of put me over the plant limit.
I just wanna flower.
I’m trying to figure out perpetual for about 4 ounces a month at least... in whatever form that is.. whether it’s 16 ounces every 4 months or 4 ounces a month.
This is my first time legally growing and I just want to figure out a way to supply myself with smoke and that’s what I smoke roughly..

F6F5E76E-24A0-40DB-B9F6-962A018C71B7.jpeg
A1A1CE7B-0EE1-4FEF-A7B8-DA584A106787.jpeg
DD16DC2D-A5CB-4749-A304-B45C6E5CFDB5.jpeg

weak roots, weak plants... weak plants, weak harvest.
Just wanted to send you an update too. I'm really looking forward to getting my first TLO grow under way. I now have a massive stockpile of TLO ingredients. The only thing I have to go and buy before I can get my soil cooking is a bag of earthworm castings. My worm farm will not have enough ready for me to harvest at this point so I'm just going to buy a good quality bag to get started with. I have bought nearly every additive and ingredient in that book LOL. So when I do start that grow you will be invited and I should want for nothing as far as amendments or additives go. It was really quite expensive to buy every single thing that I did but it will definitely be worth it I'm sure.

The first pic is still in the 2 gal pot.. I used the scope and thought it was male, left it outside and naturally, here in Hawaii, it began flowering, and this!! I immediately started babying the.. crap... out of it!

I have sour diesel and white widow already flowering, they look good.

I’m in no rush, but they’ve been vegging for awhile and I have clones that kind of put me over the plant limit.
I just wanna flower.
I’m trying to figure out perpetual for about 4 ounces a month at least... in whatever form that is.. whether it’s 16 ounces every 4 months or 4 ounces a month.
This is my first time legally growing and I just want to figure out a way to supply myself with smoke and that’s what I smoke roughly..

F6F5E76E-24A0-40DB-B9F6-962A018C71B7.jpeg
A1A1CE7B-0EE1-4FEF-A7B8-DA584A106787.jpeg
DD16DC2D-A5CB-4749-A304-B45C6E5CFDB5.jpeg
What is your plant limit where you are at?

10 plants—male—female—flower—veg—clone— don’t matter. 10 plants.
And like I said, the luxury of being legal is great so I want to fully enjoy that lol

The one in the 2 gal is around 3 weeks flower. The other ones are switched from 1/13.

I’m so excited about the one with the solo cup, amazing. I can’t believe it’s something I grew . I’m wondering how much it’ll produce.. right now alternating 2 plants under 2 800w cob led lights, and the sun... obviously been under watering but haven’t shown anything until now..
None of the flowering plants show any signs of issues.

I haven’t thought about anything to support them...
I’ve only grown plants at about 1 to 1.5 ounces each.. but only ever vegged for about a month then switched.

10 plants—male—female—flower—veg—clone— don’t matter. 10 plants.
And like I said, the luxury of being legal is great so I want to fully enjoy that lol
10 plants should be very doable for your goal. My limit is 12 of any combination. I could Supply myself with a permanent Supply for three heavy Smokers Plus myself. I usually veg for around 8 weeks and all indoors. My last Harvest was 7 oz on the Purple Diesel shown in my avatar and a little over 8 oz on my headband. Still have a few of each to chop that will be the same size.
Usually once I veg them for 6 weeks or so I cut a few clones off of each one and then I wait a few days and kick those into flower while I grow my clones out. By the time I harvest my clones are usually ready to go over to the flower tent where they have already had clones cut off of them.

Attachments

• 20190114_160311.jpg
    20190114_160311.jpg
    685.5 KB · Views: 36
  • 20190114_181642.jpg
    20190114_181642.jpg
    811.7 KB · Views: 34
Dang, that’s awesome... I want to get there.. I have the lights, I think. And space, and patience.. it’s just dialing in a few more things I think...

I have total 3 300w led panels and 2 800w led cob lights... and the Hawaiian sun ..

With the one shown in the pic I didnt but that's the first one in quite a while that I didnt top or train. I have very big homemade lighting and a good environment. That is the key. Here is the reward for that plant shown in the pic.

Attachments

• 20190122_012620.jpg
    20190122_012620.jpg
    428.9 KB · Views: 35
Back
Top Bottom