Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Hey 4 zips of premium flower .

Bb gum sounds sweet ?

Waiting for smoke report ?
Believe it or not.... the jar smells like strong garlic-like. No blueberry at all.

Believe it or not.... the jar smells like strong garlic-like. No blueberry at all.
Wow that’s an interesting chemovar ! :passitleft:

Can’t wait for you to try my flower again iti mail out tomorrow buddy !

Thanks bro... can't wait.
There isn’t a lot maybe 8 grams or so 2 of each tried to share some of the good top buds too .

Got pmb , white widow x atf , cherry bomb and Thc bomb I believe!

Flower tent
Group shot
20190426_224625.jpg

So here the Jack's in the back coming along nicely.
20190426_224639.jpg

Then is the bb gum (left)and lavenderdog(right) in the front. I'll give these a skinning out in week and stake with some bamboo and get thing tied up before I cant get in there .... they will get cycled to the back once I get the defoliation and that done.
20190426_224635.jpg

Some lavenderdog structure
20190426_224819.jpg

What 3-4 purple moby dick seeds .

I got them from
Bagseed I bought about three weeks ago!

Finding a lot of seeds in buds though only thing iti ! So does this mean it was a hermied plant bro sold out ?

Hey the bud taste great nice high on here kinda crackles like those fire work sprinklers you get ?

There isn’t a lot maybe 8 grams or so 2 of each tried to share some of the good top buds too .

Got pmb , white widow x atf , cherry bomb and Thc bomb I believe!
Man that's more than enough :Namaste:

Flower tent
Group shot
20190426_224625.jpg

So here the Jack's in the back coming along nicely.
20190426_224639.jpg

Then is the bb gum (left)and lavenderdog(right) in the front. I'll give these a skinning out in week and stake with some bamboo and get thing tied up before I cant get in there .... they will get cycled to the back once I get the defoliation and that done.
20190426_224635.jpg

Some lavenderdog structure
20190426_224819.jpg
You don’t super crop those mains that are by the main iti?

Wouldn’t that help bro with knuckle effect and help support the branches better or all mains shoots off the actual main buddy?

Dont need anymore hermies. Reg beans from here on I think.
I did supercrop the main stem really aggressively and worked out really good... it did striaghten out but I've got a nice even canopy. These lavenderdogs got a weird way of growing... at least I havent seen it... the new growth grow straight up for at least 2 inches before it starts to fold out

Dont need anymore hermies. Reg beans from here on I think.
I did supercrop the main stem really aggressively and worked out really good... it did striaghten out but I've got a nice even canopy. These lavenderdogs got a weird way of growing... at least I havent seen it... the new growth grow straight up for at least 2 inches before it starts to fold out
Okay okay :adore::passitleft:

Flower tent.

Feed night for everybody
First up the 2 Jack's.
5 gallons of water
50 ml bloom
Ph was at 6.3@19.4°c. 2.5 gallons each.

Next was the bb gum and lavenderdog
5 gallons of water
40ml bloom
Ph was at 6.4@18.8°c, 2.5 gal for each girl.

After I watered I seen a couple signs of maybe a bit hot with the nutrients. I'll see how they do this week and adjust next week. The lavenderdog got some wind burn on some fans. I skin out the bb gum and lavenderdog next week... going try a big defoliation on these girls.

Back
Top Bottom