Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Flower tent pics
20190708_192819.jpg
20190708_192824.jpg

Done some watering in the veg tent this morning.
5 gallons of water
60 ml grow

Water the clones and then split the rest between the other 2.... roughly a smidge over 2 gallons.

Also my outdoor girls are doing pretty good... the big jack that's outside the greenhouse is going nice, the jack I took into the GH is doing much better but the small bb gum is still sad.

I'm off with the wife to go and see some whales

Watering night for the flower tent
4 gallons of water
20ml calmag
20ml terpinator

2 gallons each they sucked it up... small amount of runoff, but they'll have that sucked up by morning. Coming along nicely, a day shy of 3 weeks, got some nice preflowers formed up now.... expect some frost to start in the next week or so.
20190713_211447.jpg
20190713_211452.jpg
20190713_211509.jpg

What's going on here?!!!! I'm digging the nutz cycle.
Thanks lowded.... trying to get back on track, last grow didnt do as good as I wanted.

I spent a few hours last night figuring out what I'm gonna do when the new light shows up... I'm pretty sure I'm gonna do another 4x4 flower tent. This means a new 4x4 tent, timer, and a bunch of other stuff. My inline fan should be able to cycle the air for 3 tents.... I may get a new filter, mine is big and takes alot of space. I also want to get all my controllers and stuff outside the tent. I'm probably gonna need to dig a trench and run a new dedicated electrical line.

Got some clones took today.... Jack's and lavenderdogs. Veg tent is all trimmed up and gonna be going to the flower tent next weekend. I also gave my outdoor girls a few tablespoons of gaia green power bloom and watered it in. I got a few different pales of gaia for free.... nice bonus.

Back
Top Bottom