Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Couple more outdoor shots
20190805_185815.jpg
20190806_191903.jpg

Flower tent is crusing right along... I may have to skin out the front 2 early than expected.... possibly this weekend. It was suppose to be the following weekend but I'm gonna be busy and they are really bushy so more than likely Saturday night defoliation and rotation

I expect these lavenderdogs to go 10 weeks or a little more.... I pull my last one early cause she was crispy, I burned her up bad and you could tell when it smoked. but these are going great so grow on girls!!!

Big shout out to to 420mag @Teddy Edwards, just received my terpinator and geopots. Good stuff, just waiting on my 420 swag now :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just putting the word out that there is a back-up of 420 Magazine prizes.

The woman who did all our shipping has moved on and we are training someone new.

Moreover, we are awaiting new shirts because the last two batches were ruined by the supplier. They got the logo in the center of the chest, instead of closer to the neck.

Apologies for the delay.

:Namaste:

Just putting the word out that there is a back-up of 420 Magazine prizes.

The woman who did all our shipping has moved on and we are training someone new.

Moreover, we are awaiting new shirts because the last two batches were ruined by the supplier. They got the logo in the center of the chest, instead of closer to the neck.

Apologies for the delay.

:Namaste:
No worries teddy
Waiting patiently

Back
Top Bottom