Itibitiguy, Jack Herer & Blueberry Gum #2

Iliecutalut!

Great job seemed like you basically used water!

Yeah, last grow I really pushed the nutrients, but still less then full strength and it just ended up burnt up and shitty buds. Now it's just go lite. The outdoor girls got some compost mixed in, but basically only gave them 3 feeds of grow, which was just fish stuff I had for the veggies.
I have used alot more terpinator this grow, I've got a big jug to use, probably gonna gift some to a friend or 2 aswell

Oh hell, give it out for Christmas presents. Lol
I’ve heard of it... I’d imagine the organic crew doesn’t use it though... right?
I haven’t researched it, but notice a lot use it.

Oh hell, give it out for Christmas presents. Lol
Lol, are you hinting around PW? /Jk

I’ve heard of it... I’d imagine the organic crew doesn’t use it though... right?
I haven’t researched it, but notice a lot use it.
Hey adaminco :ciao:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it isn't organic cert.

Lol, are you hinting around PW? /Jk

Hey adaminco :ciao:
Yeah I'm pretty sure it isn't organic cert.
Yeah didn’t think so either.
I haven’t decided if I’m doing organic again.

I bought the FF Trio but ended up not using it and going organic with compost teas and a bunch of other shit on this one. Emilya talked me into it.

It’s very cool and educating/challenging, but a stinky pain in the ass. Lol!

Best part, besides being organic, it’s almost impossible to nuke your plants, unless you’re an idiot like me. No huge concerns with PH, but the water aspect sucks. Ive been running Spring this whole thing, and it’s fn expensive. Lol

Might go synthetic this time around.
Make my own judgement on what’s better.

Well I stand corrected
:welldone:
So much back and forth on the subject. Ask Shed what he thinks about it one day. Lmao!
If it doesn’t say OMRI I haven’t used it this grow.

I've never checked but couldn't remember seeing a organic certificate symbol
No it’s not, just checked the site.
Not a lot of enhancers are.
I think that’s the motive behind organic. (0 taste enhancers, straight from the earth) I feel like the aromas from my plants come more from the castings I use that anything.
Seriously smell like vanilla mocha coffee goodness.

Yeah didn’t think so either.
I haven’t decided if I’m doing organic again.

I bought the FF Trio but ended up not using it and going organic with compost teas and a bunch of other shit on this one. Emilya talked me into it.

It’s very cool and educating/challenging, but a stinky pain in the ass. Lol!

Best part, besides being organic, it’s almost impossible to nuke your plants, unless you’re an idiot like me. No huge concerns with PH, but the water aspect sucks. Ive been running Spring this whole thing, and it’s fn expensive. Lol

Might go synthetic this time around.
Make my own judgement on what’s better.

I havent done the organic soil yet, some day... some day. I dont check any ph anymore, thankfully @InTheShed got to the bottom of that using promix. If you do go synthetic, got lite on the recommended feeding.
Are you buying spring water?

I havent done the organic soil yet, some day... some day. I dont check any ph anymore, thankfully @InTheShed got to the bottom of that using promix. If you do go synthetic, got lite on the recommended feeding.
Are you buying spring water?
Yeah, from Eldorado Springs. $8 for 5g jug.
I forget who I was talking to earlier today, but I’m going to look around for something local. Back in TX I could drive 45 minutes to a natural spring that you could fill up your own jugs. I’m going through 5 jugs or more a week. 10-12g on feed days (compost teas), then usually 5g every other day alternating these with plain water.

985B16A3-6F96-44AA-BAE7-C5FB280CE85B.jpeg

I’ll get a filtration system next go around. The water in CO has chloramine, which Shed says won’t evaporate, but vitamin C pills will knock that out. I didn’t want to change it up this far in, so we’ll experiment with round 2.

Back
Top Bottom