It's Kushmas At The Vault

Thanks to The Vault for another nice giveaway.

I haven't tried very many different producers, but would likely pick DNA if I ever grew any from them. Their strains all look excellent and already classics.

Fantasy untried aside...FastBuds (Pineapple Express-such nice vigor) and Female Seeds for their C-99. Found both phenos in 4 seeds and the Pineapple pheno has a very intriguing smell I kept wanting to stick my nose close to the plant to smell it.....low odor plant for stealth.

Look Luck *

My favourite seed breeder for 2019 would be seedsman simply because Ive been accepted into a comparison grow and in doing so have an opportunity to experience some great genetics and see how my grow style compares to others.
Thankyou @George from The Vault for running another great contest.
HappyHolidays and Happy420!!
:yahoo:

i49 out of BC, Canada, is where I have had good luck dealing with. Moby Dick, Jacks Girl (Jack Herer x girl scout cookies cross) and blueberry dream are growing now from feminized seeds bought there. So far 74/75 seeds have sprouted over a couple of grows, and zero males. we are down to 33 remaining seeds. Have been cloning as well, the jacks girl is very promising with high cloning success. Moby didn’t like the cloning process at all but still managed to get a few. At i49 They answer the phone right away and are great to deal with and fast shipping if you’re a Canuck grower. They also give a couple of bonus seeds away with every $100 cad spent there, your choice of strains.

Festive-Promo-3.png

For the 420 mag part we have the following prizes:

420 Magazine 1st Prize is:
10 packs x 1 Blue cheese Feminised from Dinafem = 10 Seeds
1 pack x 5 Blueberry Feminised from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds = 5 Seeds
5 packs x 1 Bruce Banner #3 Feminised from Original Sensible Seeds = 5 Seeds

2nd Prize is:
5 packs x 1 Bruce Banner #3 Auto from Original Sensible Seeds = 5 Seeds
1 pack x 5 UK Cheesy Express Auto from Phoenix Cannabis Seeds = 5 Seeds

To enter on 420 Mag just comment on THIS POST telling us your favourite cannabis seeds breeder of 2019 and why

Good Luck all, winners will be chosen at random and announced on the 8th of Jan
Royal Queen seeds for Critical Kush outdoor grow. Don't see them on your list but True North seeds as well and customer service is the reason

My experience growing cannabis is very limited in fact this is my first grow, I was given one seed called Early Miss from Crop-king Seeds that is just about ready to be harvested, and three weeks ago I purchased five seeds of Lamb's Breath from Crop-King Seeds and five seeds of White-Widow from Sonoma Seeds from a local grow store both of which I have planted only two seed from of each package, that are now in third week three of Veg, I'm very stoked with their performance so far based on my limited knowledge but i'm learning more and more with each day, and 420 magazine has become my go to site for all kind of growing information. Thanks

Festive-Promo-3.png

2nd Prize is:

To enter on 420 Mag just comment on THIS POST telling us your favourite cannabis seeds breeder of 2019 and why

Thanks #TeamVault for the opportunity to win some great strains. My favourite breeder for 2019 would have to be Barney's Farm since I've done a few of their strains this year and have had awesome results so far.

Unfortunately, as much as I'd LOVE to say that one of the breeders mentioned in the prize packs is my favorite, I have yet to try any of their seeds. Honestly, from what I've grown so far in my limited experience, I'll have to say it's a 50:50 split between Seedsman Seeds and Barney's Farm. When I fist started researching seeds, Dinafem was one of the breeders I added to my list of suggested breeders. I'm quite happy you've listed them! Gonna go check out the other 2 breeders on your site right now. Thanks for the contest!

Thank you vault for this wonderful giveaway!

I've only had one run with a kushberry from dna genetics. Finishing it up now.

Just got a few seeds from canuck. Excited to see how they go! Thanks for this opportunity for a few more beans! Happy 2020 to everyone!

Festive-Promo-3.png

2nd Prize is:

Seedsman Seeds Have Been 2019 Breeder For Me But To The New Year New Breeder's Looking Forward To Trying Barney's Farm And Gorilla Seeds This Year 2020!!!!!
Finger's Crossed!!!

Back
Top Bottom