J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

Hey J6k Happy FreeWeed Day and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:
nice Update Girls are looking good

I dont see any spot anywhere on those plants +reps.

Plus I like i can compare mine vs yours cause so close in flower time:) you got ALOT more tops then me though:high-five:
Ha,I have been watching and comparing mine to your's.lol.They seem to be flowering at about the same pace.Did you use the Open sesame?I think my attempt to keep them as low as possible and tying top's down, in the beginning is what caused all the side shot's to catch up a really start doing something.:thumb:
Hey J6k Happy FreeWeed Day and a Chronic Weekend to you :thumb:
nice Update Girls are looking good
Thank's buddy and Congrat's again.:goodjob:

Ha,I have been watching and comparing mine to your's.lol.They seem to be flowering at about the same pace.Did you use the Open sesame?I think my attempt to keep them as low as possible and tying top's down, in the beginning is what caused all the side shot's to catch up a really start doing something.:thumb::

Nope no Fox Farm ferts with those, I am using General Organics now, was burning my plants with the FF. I just use the GO feeding schedule. I may end up using the 3 part flower additives from FF in any of my future hydro endeavors. I was thinking about using the FF flowering trio with the GO nutes in soil, but worried that the chemicals might disrupt the beneficials from the organics.

Subbed looks like I got here in time for the grand finish

IMG_26327.JPG

Great work Jimmy, what a beautiful sight! I love it when you post pics :) I have a plant that looks similar to this one (Fruity Chronic Juice) so i'm hoping it comes out like this!

Great work Jimmy, what a beautiful sight! I love it when you post pics :) I have a plant that looks similar to this one (Fruity Chronic Juice) so i'm hoping it comes out like this!
That's funny,I was just by you.Your doing a great job.Those scrog girl's have twice as many branches as mine do and I think you will have twice as many flower's.:thumb:
Nice jimmy love that canopy
Thank's Dusty.That remind's me.There are some branches stretching a little more then the rest so I may be doing a bit of super cropping come day 21 also.My super crop skill's are hit and miss,so it should be fun.lol:thumb:

That's funny,I was just by you.Your doing a great job.Those scrog girl's have twice as many branches as mine do and I think you will have twice as many flower's.:thumb:

Thanks for all the help and encouragement Jimmy! Lets hope they produce some nice big smelly flowers :) like yours!

Thanks for all the help and encouragement Jimmy! Lets hope they produce some nice big smelly flowers :) like yours!
Just keep doing what your doing and I am sure you will be very happy come harvest time.:thumb:
I know we can and going to prove it this spring........:circle-of-love:
I sure hope I get to do a few outdoor's.Your a lucky dog.:thumb:I guess I will just have to follow your journal and pretend I am there.:thumb:
Happy Munch day buddy.:high-five:
I am hoping to get an up-date in tonight.If not there will be one before I go in and open them all up.:thumb:

Thank you J6K:joint:

Back
Top Bottom