J6K - GreenSun Led ZNET4 Test Run

Jimmy,Will you be going to bid the monthly winner?

I am sure you will do

Thank you Amy,I try to enter the contest when ever I can,but it is very tough these day's with the talent we got here at :420:.

Also to those who are interested in GreenSun and there ZNET model's.
Here is a link to a very special offer.

:thumb:Buy Qualified LED Grow Light at GreenSun

Good Morning everyone.:nomo:
Today is day 21 and I wanted to get a few pic's up before we go in a clean them out.:thumb:
Also starting to get some frost on them.

IMG_30223.JPG
IMG_30232.JPG
IMG_30254.JPG
IMG_30195.JPG
IMG_30278.JPG
IMG_30315.JPG
IMG_30345.JPG
IMG_30354.JPG
IMG_30334.JPG
IMG_30366.JPG
IMG_302911.JPG
IMG_30406.JPG
IMG_30416.JPG
IMG_30387.JPG
IMG_30396.JPG
IMG_30456.JPG
IMG_30427.JPG
IMG_30437.JPG
IMG_30446.JPG

The next up-date will be after the trim.Shooting for tonight.
Thank you J6K:joint:

How many watts total in your led closet peace and best of buds to you good sir
How many watts total in your led closet peace and best of buds to you good sir[/QUOTE]
I am running 3, Znet4's rated at 155 watt's each.I have not purchased a killowatt meter as of yet,but from all the led test journal's I have read,the light being test is all way's rated higher then they actually draw.I believe they do this to expand the life of light,but I am not sure.lol
Jimmy6k, That is a beautiful sight! WOW, I am so impressed! Now I am really excited to get my LED from Amy! The ZNET 16 should be her in about 10 days! Yippee!!!:bravo::goodjob:
I am really excited for you Pinky and can not wait to see it in action.:thumb:

Jimmy6k, is that day 21 after 12/12?
:thanks:
I am glad you asked Pinky.That was day 21 from the switch, not from first site of flower's.I may need to push the defoliation back a 5-7 day's.Thank you Pinky.:Namaste:
lovely update there J6k
Happy Weednsday :thumb:
Happy Weedsday my cross country cousin.lol

Znet4 155w led grow light,each leds 3 watt:high-five:
Thank's Amy you are doing a great job.:thumb::circle-of-love:

Because of the mix up with actual flower time,I think I will wait till the weekend to defoliate.
but who know's,I may get bored and surprise ya.lol
Thank you J6K:joint:

Better late to a party than to never show up. What a great looking flowering you have going there. This is exactly my plan for my next grow and journal so I better play close attention here.

Thanks!

you're not late, you're just in time. :thumb:

Happy Thurweed day J6k :thumb:
Happy Fried Day Chronic :thumb:
sweet pics jimmy mukker, are there any pics of the bigger panels or a price list that i have missed somewhere?
Hey Taylormade.What's up buddy.I believe they are working on an online shop as we speak,but if you email Amy,she will give you all the info needed.
Better late to a party than to never show up. What a great looking flowering you have going there. This is exactly my plan for my next grow and journal so I better play close attention here.

Thanks!
I am glad you like what you see Dr.Bob.:thumb:Thank's for joining man.:high-five:
you're not late, you're just in time. :thumb:
Thank's B.I am glad you have taken an interest and hope you enjoy the rest of the show.
Happy Weednsday :420:
Happy Fried Day Amy,I hope all is well and you have a beautiful day.:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom