Jack Skellington Grow

DSC_0055_5849_zps8532773d.jpg

DSC_0076_5870_zpsd02c4ed7.jpg

DSC_0062_5856_zps4d7b8b88.jpg

DSC_0074_5868_zpsbd0a0eb0.jpg
Quick pic update. Starting to fatten up.

Looking good!

I think you my of measured the height I'm after the girth/circumference of the buds looks like 1" but damn just imagine 7" wide buds! Think of the weight per bud alone it would be insane

Looking good!

I think you my of measured the height I'm after the girth/circumference of the buds looks like 1" but damn just imagine 7" wide buds! Think of the weight per bud alone it would be insane

I measured the circumference, which is the distance around the buds widest point, which came to 7".

Ended up with just over 7 oz. of dried bud. Lots of red hairs, fairly dense buds, not overly pungent, but a nice piney smell and smooth to smoke with a GREAT Sativa effect. Had issues with two of the four plants {leaves curling/drying out}, probably caused by too high a nutrient level but overall fairly easy plant to grow if you can accommodate a taller plant.

FullSizeRender3_zps44zr7crb.jpg

Not bad bro 7 ounces is nothing to shy at and a slight piney smell as well that's fargin awesome I remember several years back i had a similar tasting oz from a random gezza never spoke to the guy afterwards to ask what the hell it was but if you reckon that strain has it I may do a tester hehehe to many strains out there to try my list is seems to be growing daily...

Currently I've got a suspected amnesia seedling I've got going under a 600w hps is in full bloom atm I did a massive defoliation on her (test) I'm hoping for at least 3 to 4 ounces look forward to seeing if I exceed my goal from the defoliation.

Can't remember if I said before but if I was you I'd look into getting a tent and a dimmable 600w mh/hps combo and a decent extractor system/filter cost me around £300 to set up but produced over £2000 worth of decent ssmoke

Peace out bud smoke a reefa for me dude of that alpine flavoured goodness!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom