Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Well all is down couldn’t wait no more bugs were terrible! But all buds matured well cheese turned purple really happy with these buds minus the bugs .

Hmmmm... Purple cheese, huh? Sounds interesting. I've heard of blue cheese, but purple? That's just crazy talk. :rofl:

Good luck with the trimming! I jarred up last weeks trims last night. Didn't come out too bad really, about 4oz/plant. (Just under on one, just over on the other.)

Dude I’m tired !! An I just trim fans an hang hole plant still a lot of work lol. But yes my cheese turned purple could be the last feeds I just had to give them a bit of the kool bloom. Love that stuff

I’ve been trimming today too.....

stupid hedges. :(

Ought to hush her up for a bit so I can trim something better. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol I’m with you brother I had a big accident well I hanged all my plants from steaks pined to the roof well I guess plants were so heavy they all fell ugh! Well walked back in all was on the floor I was like o my god this definitely never happened to me before no harm hanged them right back up :cool:growers problems

Hell yeah!

Looks quite sticky!

I got 1/4 of the way through my one plant last night. Going back to it shortly.

Tell ya what, there is a lot more on it than I thought when I pulled it out. I’m gonna have to run for more jars today or tomorrow. :D

I agree. On my "big" auto, it'll be turkey bag(s) for sure. This one should be ok in jars, but just barely. It wouldn't surprise me to get 6-8 zips off this one, which I would be quite happy with from an auto. :D

I've been pleasantly surprised in the end with them. I know I could have got more out of the first three, but overall haul off the 4x4 auto run should be about a pound and a half. Not too bad, I think. :D

Hell no cant complain brother I think I also pulled a plate plus also it’s nice to have but hella of time trimming

Hell no cant complain brother I think I also pulled a plate plus also it’s nice to have but hella of time trimming

Nope. No complaints. Trimming hasn’t been terrible. At least the harvest has been staggered. Something nice about growing several strains with slightly different flowering times.

That’s not bad at all, 1/2 pound per auto is super.

The first 3 were more 1/4lb, but these last two are going to hit that mark without trying for sure. Makes it all worth it.

Have you figured grams per watt?

Not yet, but I will once I have a final tally. If I clear 1.5lb, that would be about 1.4g/watt. Of course they weren’t full power in veg, but whatever. Close enough.

Back
Top Bottom