Jahnewgarden's Skunk Labs Hydro Diamond LED Mixed Seed Grow Journal - 2017

So we are now 4 days after their toppings. The plants are filling out nicely, so much so I'm starting to think I nailed it limiting myself to 4 plants on this first grow attempt for this particular room, not sure if I'd be able to squeeze another 2 in there but I would ideally like to grow the legal limit of 6 plants here in D.C. (might do 6 indica autos my next go). Also, all 4 plants have grown roughly 4-6 inches since their topping 4 days ago. All new growth looks great, however there is some very slight distress and discoloration on very few of the fan leaves on plants 1 & 4, I'm thinking this is due to their proximity to one of my fans that might have dried up / displaced dust on the leaves closest because plants 2 & 4 on the opposite side of the room are not showing any of this minor distress. I moved the fan and will monitor, please see pictures below and let me know what you think. Right now, I'm thinking to veg the plants 2 more weeks from this Friday and then make the flip.

IMG_009270.JPG
IMG_009460.JPG
IMG_009682.JPG
IMG_009874.JPG

Below are pictures of some of the distressed fan leaves on plants 1 & 4:

IMG_010459.JPG
IMG_010368.JPG
IMG_010260.JPG
IMG_010075.JPG

Ah you know what, it might be from changing the humidifier and lifting it up over them, some water may have dripped on them - makes a lot of sense but ya - all of the new growth looks amazing, really happy with the top, planning to top again one week from Friday. Penny, do you have any experience with topping multiple times?

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom