Jandre2k3s - Strain Info Only For Purple Widow - Veg Cycle For Cloning

Why I do and couldn't place it at first. And I always refer to the ladies under the light with respect of course!

Bob ;)

That's life for me. All life triggers a song I know. It's weird. It happens all the time....

It happens all the time.
This crazy love of mine.
Wraps around my heart.
Refusin' to unwind.
Ooh-hoo, crazy love.

That sucks man... Dress up in camo, get the infra red goggles on, sniper rifle and kill those fsuckers....

So maybe I didn't spray well enough wetting all the plant parts, or my spray concentrate has gotten past its expiration date, but I broke out the USB microscope and found a few stragglers hanging on. Respraying tonight from underneath the plants this time (keeping myself from spraying from the top/making myself spray bottom-up only) to make sure I get all the nooks and crannies. I have to lift the lights to make sure I don't spray them, but they're getting turned off anyway.

Day 60 mothers
Day 2 Mite Fight

Mites: 1, jandre2k3: naught

So maybe I didn't spray well enough wetting all the plant parts, or my spray concentrate has gotten past its expiration date, but I broke out the USB microscope and found a few stragglers hanging on. Respraying tonight from underneath the plants this time (keeping myself from spraying from the top/making myself spray bottom-up only) to make sure I get all the nooks and crannies. I have to lift the lights to make sure I don't spray them, but they're getting turned off anyway.

Day 60 mothers
Day 2 Mite Fight

Mites: 1, jandre2k3: naught

I hate mites also!
Pests.jpg

And white flies too!
These were on my outside plants 6 years ago :thedoubletake:
Later I had them indoors. I shot these with microscope
12121811470811077941.jpg

Not fun! :hmmmm:

logo8.gif

Them suckers actually look like they smile at me under a scope. GL,,, time to don the armor and get busy. I hate them bastards. You should be ok, arn't the plants kind of young if my minds right?? Bummer. I was going to joke as I just stared a white widow and a black widow variant. But now I'm going to have nightmares, then Hozona has to show those scary pic's..... GL and Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom