JDubs B.P.N. Drain To Waste To Ebb & Flow - Multi Strain From Seed

Also 2nd pic down and to the back right is a random seed that was in a solo cup and somehow burned... So i put it in a pot... So... Out of my 17 babies I have only 2 look unhealthy... Pretty good I think, since I'm used to soil...

Well let me correct that 2 of them are questionable, and all of the Dj short strains are weird... Very weird. But since they all look strange and its not just one of them I'm guessing its normal.. i know that they are inbred strains...

Hello all, pic update tomorrow, but today switched tent to 12/12 , and the veg box is almost complete, ive decided to just go ahead and do a recurculating drip system, since I have everything to do it... Anybody have any imput, it would be greatly appreciated

Hey everyone, bpn rockin the veg box, finally got it built, still needs a little touch ups to get dialed in, but almost done... Lol, everything is lookin awesome and just exploding with growth, in both the box and the flower tent, here's some pics of the babies, will post pics of flowering girls tomorrow morning, as well as a pic of my new bong, as I won 500$ yesterday on a 2$ SCRATCHER..lol.. but anyways heres the pics
IMAG05784.jpg
IMAG05804.jpg
IMAG05814.jpg
IMAG05823.jpg
IMAG05836.jpg
IMAG05845.jpg

jbud .. i LOVE your setup !!!! daaaang soo cool ! nice looking plants too ! and your new bong is amazing ! ahah i love it you are exelent ! I hope you have enough space to store all those plants once they get big :D

Yessir, plenty of room, as I will be training them and a few will be moved to a future mother chamber I'm thinking of for cloning...:high-five:

i bet you can put a whole tray of cubes in that thing!

That is a great idea and i think I may have to incoprarate that next grow, thank you..:high-five:

Hello everyone, I lag at my updates.. i know... But here's some pics of the flower tent, Hindu skunk 8 days since 12/12 switch... All plants that are in Dixie. Cups are experiments with 12/12 from seed...
IMAG05921.jpg
IMAG05932.jpg
IMAG05943.jpg
IMAG05953.jpg

Back
Top Bottom