Jgrowlove's 50 Fire Strain Hunt: 1000W HPS

Ministry of Cannabis Carnival. Shes the monster plant of this grow other than the Dinafem Dinachem clone that I also received from Sweetsue and Hashhound that just started to flower in my 3x3 flower tent.
She's as frosty as the others but I'm sure she will turn it on as she bulks up!
6c0f62144a52a53b2c669724e86088d8.jpg
0583ba3bae9d3638e1586b1a66743355.jpg
7ab08547e74428bb68eb0c5bd1083235.jpg
6d5ccdf2edfb866387fd8910e3bcb3b7.jpg
da7aa60a235c4bf63a92dd90cc69dad2.jpg
87f671e77d302214dbc365ec705ea34a.jpg
e0d8cd03ae29b4fe56f5c27fb974281e.jpg

I'm the worse judge of a herb myself... I think to many years on hard painkillers and back when I use to self-medicate,,, but most of the people I'm working with really like that DOG. For now, I will be keeping it going,, till something better comes along. Half my room are puppies, and the other half are possiable future replacements?
I've been flowering 63+ days on mine. That extra week does seem to bulk up the buds alittle. And it can use help in the yield department. Congrats on the harvest.. Hope it cures well for ya... Mine never gets cured........... Keepem Green

looks so tasty! you just reminded me of the dina chem.
I had some Trainwreck about a month back that was awesome. the taste and effect are what I would have expected from a Chemdog type line. love it.
PW grew one last year I think that was awesome....
What's the other folks recommend me... Flo! that's another along the daytime staple I'm looking for.

Thanks everyone for the support. I just put HSO Black D.O.G #2 into flower and she's a tall bush. Over 5 feet tall in a 7 gal pot. NCW I definitely love the color and flavor of the black dog. It's powerful but not as tasty as the top 5 strains I've grown so far. Not counting yield I will list my favorites so far. All are around 9/10 on the strength but the flavor separates them for me.

1)Royal Queen-Royal Cookies. Amazing forum cookie/gas flavor New seed in veg now. 2) CSI Humboldt- Mendocino Underdog. Unbelievable grape candy smell/flavor. 3) Barney's Farm- Liberty Haze. Lemon/gas funk can smell a bud across the room! 4) HSO- Chemdawg Chem/Fuel smell that Chem lovers know.
5a)Barney's Farm- Red diesel. Fuel/Citrus smell/flavor that is tangy and really unique.
5b)Reserve Privada- Kosher Kush Chem/sweet fuel smell. Similar to chemdawg but sweet like a dessert. Ripper- Badazz (tangerine pheno) and Royal Queen- Lemon Haze (skunk pheno) are probably deserving the more I think about it. This Royal Queen Royal Gorilla I'm growing now reeks like a chem plant so I'm hoping she's a keeper. Sucks that I only have clones of 2 of my top 5 but the search goes on!

HSO Black D.O.G #2
072476f33280533dfd57aa7833a52706.jpg
a255faab041005c311ee208ae0272174.jpg

You weren't lying about that Royal Gorilla frost Jgrow. Looks really frosty at this stage, can't wait to see how she bulks up.

We have very similar tastes my friend. I thought about buying the Royal Cookies as well, now I wish I did. And I've had Red Diesel and Kosher Kush on my list too. I'm positive Kosher Kush will do it for me.

Is there anything you have your eyes on? I'm looking to make a seed order soon. Thinking Darkstar by TH Seeds, any experience there?

:popcorn:
Most TH seeds gear is highly recommended.
I've got the Darkstar and need to drop it someday soon.

I've got a packs of HSO Bubba Kush 2.0, Lemon Kush Headband, Blue Dream that I've wanted to run for a while. Other than some freebies like RQ Amnesia x OG. I've seen some running them I gotta check and see. I've been good on buying seeds since cloning has taken over. I've got multiple clones of HSO Black dog #1,#2 BF Red Diesel, BF CBD Critical Cure, CSI Humboldt Mendocino Underdog, IHG Platinum Scout V2, Dinafem Dinachem, MOC Carnival, Ripper Badazz. RQ Royal cookies. RQ Lemon Haze. Definitely will cut down to a few including RQ Royal Gorilla most likely by the looks of it after I flower those clones. Gonna be a packed veg room. I always seem to need more space!

Hope ya don't mind I throw up a pic... I love that Kosher Kush. Here's one from 6-8 months ago... Man,,, that plant rocks. I plan on doing another soon..

I have enough stock to keep me busy for awhile,, but I want to get a GOOD variant of a Chem Dawg. LOL, a GOOD one... one man trash... Funny how that works.. Anyone got suggestions? Anyone??? I myself like that Red Desiel myself... I could even get alittle buzz from it...

kk41.jpg

Keepem Green

Hope ya don't mind I throw up a pic... I love that Kosher Kush. Here's one from 6-8 months ago... Man,,, that plant rocks. I plan on doing another soon..

I have enough stock to keep me busy for awhile,, but I want to get a GOOD variant of a Chem Dawg. LOL, a GOOD one... one man trash... Funny how that works.. Anyone got suggestions? Anyone??? I myself like that Red Desiel myself... I could even get alittle buzz from it...

kk41.jpg

Keepem Green
Hey!!
Warn someone before posting a blinger like dat.
Messin wit my vision and chit:smokin::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom