JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Not only a pic ...... but a bad one at that ..... LOL (actually not that bad .... good view through the magnification)

Are you using hydro to grow??

Horrible pic, its so bad that it looks like root rot Fuzzy said lol. But its just kelp from me soaking them prier before putting them in starter plugs. No im not using hydro on this grow. I started using hydro but I lost 2 plants to it. Basic human mistakes. Ill start up again on my next grow. I have a cloner but I didnt use that either for the clones. Just the rooter plugs. And I just picked up some of those coco plugs to. Plan on using those when I get my seeds in.

This is what I have been up to in my outdoors grow.

09911.JPG
112105.JPG

BTW it smells like blueberries and pinetrees

HOLY SHIT! Those buds are looking very good. They look dense also. Is that the blackberry?

Chemdog D.

It smells like Blueberry Pie and a hint of pine after

Only Blackberry I got is the vegged plants indoors.

However outdoors I have two Northern Lights/ Blueberry plants. They are 2 weeks into flower. I also have a feeling blueberry is somewhere in this Chemdogs Lineage.

maybe snuck in there some how lol. Those came out nice. I ordered some chem D does it matter what breader they come from? Mine are Green House Chem D fem. Have you heard anything bad about those seeds? I hope they all germ

Whats the update on the inside grow? You choose the lighting for flowering yet? I think MH sucks so far. Ill have more input on those by the end of the month

I only know the lineage of the Chems. As for which company has the real deal and which sells random bs seeds, I dont know.

So there was Chem 91 created in 1991, by i dont freaking know lol.

Then from Chem 91 someone created Chemdog somehow.

Then from Chemdog they created Chemdog D (which is what ive been growing)

I do not know the cross breeding parents for each. For the Chemdog D specifically I believe nobody knows from what I have read on the matter. Given the smell I would say its possible blueberries is part of the ancestry.

But as you probably know Chem lines have crazy THC. some people have gotten close to growing Chemdog and Chemdog D with 30% THC. Very potent shit.

Did you go to the show and enter your buds?

They sure do look tasty.

Did you go to the show and enter your buds?

Nah I was up all night trimming, so I ended up sleeping today lol.

But I did enter them in the bud of the month tourny here on 420mag. So feel free to vote for it ;)

Well, its almost day 9 of the clone... Still no mother fucking roots in this mother fucking cloner... But this damn plane has plenty of snakes... Go figure.:straightface:

I only know the lineage of the Chems. As for which company has the real deal and which sells random bs seeds, I dont know.

So there was Chem 91 created in 1991, by i dont freaking know lol.

Then from Chem 91 someone created Chemdog somehow.

Then from Chemdog they created Chemdog D (which is what ive been growing)

I do not know the cross breeding parents for each. For the Chemdog D specifically I believe nobody knows from what I have read on the matter. Given the smell I would say its possible blueberries is part of the ancestry.

But as you probably know Chem lines have crazy THC. some people have gotten close to growing Chemdog and Chemdog D with 30% THC. Very potent shit.

I seen ppl who ordered G13 so Im going to try them out. Hopefully they germ and i get them to that 30% THC point. How can you measure the THC level?

Well, its almost day 9 of the clone... Still no mother fucking roots in this mother fucking cloner... But this damn plane has plenty of snakes... Go figure.:straightface:

LMAO!!!!

Now that just sucks. :cheesygrinsmiley: The two that i had to take off my baby that got hammered by the light aren't doing very good but the Querkle is rooted. Some make it some don't

LEAVE THEM ALONE ...... they'll root.

420 have the most unsafe grow rooms lol. Ppls clones free falling, and lights cold cocking plants. Plants arent safe around us ppl LMAO

Jimmys clones are like, "Look he's getting mad he keep checking us for roots ehhehehhe" (Peters voice from Family Guy) :rofl:

You should just try a humidity dome with perlite and rooter plugs. Let them soak in some B-1 before you put them in the plugs

I trimmed off more of the reveg clone Chem D (the bigger plant). Near the bottom is was just way too thick and seemed like a mold hazard. I tossed a couple more stems in the cloner from that trimming. Can't hurt.

I also switched my lighting in both the tent and the cloner to be 16/8 now. Mainly just to save juice plus perhaps itll spur better growth. I also but a small bit of IBA in the water to stimulate root growth.

Bummer about the clones...

I trimmed off more of the reveg clone Chem D (the bigger plant). Near the bottom is was just way too thick and seemed like a mold hazard. I tossed a couple more stems in the cloner from that trimming. Can't hurt.

I also switched my lighting in both the tent and the cloner to be 16/8 now. Mainly just to save juice plus perhaps itll spur better growth. I also but a small bit of IBA in the water to stimulate root growth.

Maybe you need a dimer light. I use a T8. Theres no humidity dome. Clones need high humidity and a nice temp. Or let them sit in the seaweed or B-1 for a hour or 2

Its only a 23 watt light. and its a good 8-10 inches away.

The humidity I am pretty sure that part is good as I never seen any wilting at all.

I did however see a slight bit of soggy stem on the 11 day old clone. Nothing drastic but the stem looked water logged and puffy. So I switched the timer from 45seconds on 4.5 mins off to 45 seconds on 5.8 minutes off. I shall be monitoring them closely for the next few hours to look for any signs that there is not enough moisture, like wilt.

If this does not work I have seen a video of a dude who was getting sick roots in a aero cloner. But he was doing it with rockwool cubes and his timings were vastly different. He was doing like 30 minutes on then 6 hours off or something like that. Really incredible roots within 10 days. I even saw him make mega sized clones like I once tried (and failed at horribly). He took a cutting that was like 8 inches tall with multiple branches and a thick stem. It rooted in like 6 days or something.

I think imma go to the store grab some razorblades and RO water and change this out. Also gonna take a cutting from the top of one of the newer branches. The three in there are all from the bottom of the plant are old growth and also existed before the plant revegged. So I will go cut one more off that is of top notch quality.

I will find something to work consistently someday...

Look for something really tiny. From what I understand, they will root faster if they are newer growth to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom