JimmyCricket's 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

Re: JimmyCrickets 1st Indoor Grow - Chemdog D & White Rhino x Blackberry

That's a nice start you got there. Can't wait to see how it turns out. Nice looking clone box there.

i am 2 for like 60 rofl.

If this new clone works (as it better) I will be 3 for 61 ;)

I am also about to transfer everything to bigger pots. Then I will also start LSTing some.

some day I shall make 3 day roots like all these people on the net claim to. I shall find the way and then I shall create an army of clones. My clone army will venture forth taking over every patch of dirt it can find, raping and pillaging and growing big buds so tall that they squish any DEA agents under them with one swoop.

They shall call me Emperor Cricket and none of the Jedi... or um DEA agents shall be able to stop me. My clones will be victorious!
Muahahhaahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rocker:

Also if this new clone does work I shall start my army ;)

Holy shit jimmy ..... what you been smokin tonight .... LOL.

Also if this new clone does work I shall start my army ;)

Emperor Cricket secretly is building his army. Beware of the crickets :helpsmilie::thedoubletake::peacetwo:

My original grow (thats still going on outdoors in my other journal), I tried topping, fimming, super cropping, and LSTing. From it I learned I mostly just like LSTing. My SSuper cropping/ hard stress training happened more by accident when my lights fell on 5 of 8 of my plants lol.

But yeah I so far on this grow have done nothing. Just let them grow how nature intended. However once in their new pots I shall be bending over the main stems to promote new branches to take over. This way I will keep them low in height and spread them out and bush them up.

In my other grow all I have really done for quite awhile is tie a branch here or there to keep them all upright and spread apart. If I hadent been doing that the buds would have been laying in the dirt weeks ago as they are too heavy ;)

Emperor Cricket secretly is building his army. Beware of the crickets :helpsmilie::thedoubletake::peacetwo:

I would love to make like 100 clones then run off into the hills, find a stream and create some kinda syphon to slowly give them water. Then come back 6 months later and run through the fields and play like a kid in a candy store.

There are streams way up in those hills too. And I am 99% sure no fly bys happen there because its just some gimpy ass hills that nobody ever gos to. But during the winter it snows up really high in those hills and mountains so streams exist somewhere.

Maybe once my knee gets better (I hurt it making my greenhouse) I shall go for some big hikes in the mountains.

I wanna be apart of that venture. Count me in. What do you use for growth spurt? Is there a good additive that you use on these grows to get htem a jump start or get the bigger buds? I was watching a youtube video earlier and this guy had some Jamaican kush, it was a 1 pound nug. I mean 1 whole pound. I want a grow like that.

I have like 15 additives that I feed my plants lol

I at best have some 1 oz nugs growing on the Chem D (but they are probably a bit less). 1pound nugs are beyond my expertise for now lol.

right now heres a list of my current additives that I use.

azomite $40 40 pounds
gypsum $5 40 pounds
sul po mag $6 5 pounds
dolomite lime $5 5 pounds
jaimaican bat guano $60 20 pounds
roots michorizal $2 for small bag (great for new clones or seedlings)
root drench from bushdoctor $3
big bud from AN $5
cold pressed seaweed $5
plant-tone 5-3-3 mix from Espoma $22 16 pounds
5-1-1 alaskan fish fert $19 1gallon 1quart
0-0-3 blackstrap molasses $17 1 gallon
0-0-3 silica extract $13 quart
superthrive $11 4 oz
chelated b-1 with iron extract $11 2 gallons
SNS 604a and 604b whcih is a veg and flower nute (was donated for free by SNS to test out, so far so good and i used it in my cloner, sometimes as a foliar)
Then I also have a tea that I make. Its mostly the bat guano, compost humic, molasses, but it also has some azomite 5-3-3 espoma and 5-1-1 fish fert.

It sounds like a lot. But much of that stuff I have a huge supply that can last years. All that stuff was $224 bucks and would be enough for about 100-200 big plants start to finish. I buy bulk on many things to save me $ in the long run.

Man, i was really thinking of rooting some of the shoots ive taken of Cindy.. Very tempted!! But if i used a cutting now, its into flower, so wouldnt it just grow like 1 bud and thats it?? Lol..
Cindy is looking wayyyy Better, Swollen calyxes now, orange pistils, all overnight from her feed yesterday and killing of F/Gnats..
Her leaves are going yellowish where affected from rusty crap:(
So ive been giving her a few sprays of my Nitrosol, which is a seaweed extract with a little N in it.. I know she will naturally yellow leaves, but this isnt natural, its fro my prior problem..
BUT SHE S LOOKIN SMOKEABLE NOW:):) Im takin pics in min buddy.. SMOKEMS GOT SOME SMOKO!!!

JIMMITY CRICKETS! Thats alot. lol. I was just reading about that azomite. Im going to check to see if they have it at my hydro store. I have a list of things I want to get. And im adding your list of groceries to it. Yea Ill walk in the hydro store and drop the list on the guy and be like I want all of this pronto. New bad ass grower in town. hahahahaha!

JIMMITY CRICKETS! Thats alot. lol. I was just reading about that azomite. Im going to check to see if they have it at my hydro store. I have a list of things I want to get. And im adding your list of groceries to it. Yea Ill walk in the hydro store and drop the list on the guy and be like I want all of this pronto. New bad ass grower in town. hahahahaha!

A lot of that stuff I got deals on (like the big bud, root drench and seaweed). But much of that stuff can be gotten at home depot or a garden store online.

Azomite WORKS. Its very very good and has every single trace nutrient as well as Cal/Mag to boot. For some reason people drastically overprice small amounts of azomite. I originally got a small 2 pound bag to test off ebay. It cost me like 10 bucks. I paid $40 for FOURTY POUNDS!!! thats enough azomite for basically ever. The gypsum I found on sale at home depot for a huge bag for only 5 bucks lol. B-1 is also at home depot for just 5 bucks a gallon. get the Espoma there too for 11 bucks a 8 pound bag.

The few things you'll want to check the hydro store for are the molasses and the guano. their prices should be cheaper then ordering online (after you figure in shipping).

If you got any questions on what the hell a certain additive is actually used for just ask.

Man, i was really thinking of rooting some of the shoots ive taken of Cindy.. Very tempted!! But if i used a cutting now, its into flower, so wouldnt it just grow like 1 bud and thats it?? Lol..
Cindy is looking wayyyy Better, Swollen calyxes now, orange pistils, all overnight from her feed yesterday and killing of F/Gnats..
Her leaves are going yellowish where affected from rusty crap:(
So ive been giving her a few sprays of my Nitrosol, which is a seaweed extract with a little N in it.. I know she will naturally yellow leaves, but this isnt natural, its fro my prior problem..
BUT SHE S LOOKIN SMOKEABLE NOW:):) Im takin pics in min buddy.. SMOKEMS GOT SOME SMOKO!!!

Dont sweat the yellow leaves. Have you seen my Chem D? Its like half yellow leaves now rofl. I been flushing it hardcore and its sucking up everything from the leaves :) It looks killer.

Also the big Chem D in this grow is a reveg that was flowering. They take awhile to adjust and reveg but they will work eventually.

Thats actually why its so retardedly bushy at the bottom and has weird 1 and 3 point leaves at the bottom too. Because of the reveg. But now at the top its got normal 5 and 7 pointers coming.

"western states" is the company.

Its in 1 gallon jugs and you should be able to find it in the fertilizer department. It says "Vitamin B-1" in huge letters on the front.

I have to look that up on there website to see if its in my local store. Because i wouldve been grab that up. My soils been drying up pretty fast is that from heat or the plant is thirsty? I give two of them a gallon each and in a day the soils dry

Could be both... How big are the pots? I usually give 1/3 the volume of the pot. It gives me just a little run off.

Back
Top Bottom